napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Nootropics: who's used them

Hi guys

I know these aren't anabolics but wasn't sure where to put this as their not supplements either

I am not talking about the supplement versions you see in products but the actual pharma grade stuff like modanafil

anyone here use this for training or memory purposes

I would love to hear from guys who have used it personally

thanks

jazzy mclicious said:
Hi guys

I know these aren't anabolics but wasn't sure where to put this as their not supplements either

I am not talking about the supplement versions you see in products but the actual pharma grade stuff like modanafil

anyone here use this for training or memory purposes

I would love to hear from guys who have used it personally

thanks

clearly some of these are more mainstream and popular than others, such as gingko biloba etc... however the basis on quite several is around caffeine and stimulants and a lot of the pharmaceutical grades carry an abundance of side effects... im not saying this for everyone but for instance, my mom has a horrible case of fibromyalgia and this was prescribed to her and she could not handle the side effects whatsoever... a lot of these are dangerous for anyone with any sort of cardiovascular issues as well... they are just like anything else though... they are not for everyone but can have a lot of benefits for certain individuals... madanafil for example has shown to help with adhd and even a treatment for cocaine addiction etc... it does carry benefits but they are not for everyone... obviously there is a wide variety of things in this category, im just using the example you provided...

Top Bottom