Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Pdx

Hey guys, been hearing good things. Just wondering for a guy who's approaching his 40s. Is it too late for supplemental information n knowledge of sarms. I lost 40 lbs due to low carb diet and exercise. Now I think I did it all wrong I don't look as good as I feel. Still have a lil gut. Should I bulk back up n then cut or recomp. Mind you I'm 5'10" 215 with a ideal weight of 200. Help!?!

Hey guys, been hearing good things. Just wondering for a guy who's approaching his 40s. Is it too late for supplemental information n knowledge of sarms. I lost 40 lbs due to low carb diet and exercise. Now I think I did it all wrong I don't look as good as I feel. Still have a lil gut. Should I bulk back up n then cut or recomp. Mind you I'm 5'10" 215 with a ideal weight of 200. Help!?!

Welcome bud. It's never too late! Glad you found the board. Let us know a little more about you. What's your bf% and how long have you been training?

Too late? Never brother...I didn't start a single PED until I was 36. It's never too late.

It sounds to me like to you could use a cut or better yet a little recomp action, and I have the perfect sarms stack for you

I recommend you run this which will give you some nice fat loss, endurance, lean mass, and strength gains. It will also promote better healing and recovery. It's perfect for you and what you are trying to accomplish

This is all available at www.sarmsx.com

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

bro, too late is absurd!! its not even close to too late... what is a problem here is your rationale and thinking... why in the world would you attempt to bulk when your already unhappy with how you look? just sit back and think about that before you respond... that literally makes NO SENSE... of course YOU DON'T WANT TO BULK... you want to start getting yourself into the proper condition... you need to focus on your diet and training, get them consistent, add in sarms and start cutting down... i have the perfect layout for you... you can get everything at www.sarmsx.com

1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Bro...I didn't start till I was 39...I lost approx 80#s,through diet and training. I then used a sarms stack which helped even more. I'm now focused on building muscle. It's never too late!

Welcome Bro, I'm another late starter. 1st cycle after 40.
I think your better off for it. Good luck !

Top Bottom