napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Newbie needs help

Pfrancisco4

Dylan, I am a long time follower first time forum poster. Thank you for what you do.

I need help, I've never taken any cycles before, I'm 30 year old Male been in the gym religiously for the past two years, diet is on point as much as a normal working man can be with a family. I would like to get freaky big 1 time in my life before I hit 40. My levels are all fine. But my test is low aroun 200, but the doc says insurance won't pay for trt unless it's below 160. What do you recommend as an aid on this goal to add lean size I'm 165 lbs at 5-6 I'd like to hit 200 solid. Current workouts are split training weights 2 time cardio a week. Thanks all help is welcome. Thank you again to all members of this forum

TRT wont get you freaky big but it might be a good introduction. Perhaps you could self administer and the doc could still help you monitor your health. Also, elaborate a bit on your diet..........calories/protein/food/etc. I bet a number of working men with families can chime in on how to pin that down a bit more (if needed).

Dylan, I am a long time follower first time forum poster. Thank you for what you do.

I need help, I've never taken any cycles before, I'm 30 year old Male been in the gym religiously for the past two years, diet is on point as much as a normal working man can be with a family. I would like to get freaky big 1 time in my life before I hit 40. My levels are all fine. But my test is low aroun 200, but the doc says insurance won't pay for trt unless it's below 160. What do you recommend as an aid on this goal to add lean size I'm 165 lbs at 5-6 I'd like to hit 200 solid. Current workouts are split training weights 2 time cardio a week. Thanks all help is welcome. Thank you again to all members of this forum

hey brother... trt utilization is not about getting freakish size etc.. it is however something you may need for your overall health... i cant imagine your doctor needing you to below 160 for trt prescriptions and if that is the case, perhaps you should find a new doctor... otherwise you can easily self administer, which at those ranges, i would highly consider... being that you have never taken anything in the past, i have a very nice starting point for you cycle wise consisting of test and sarms... you dont want to overdo it on a first cycle and adding too many anabolic compounds initially is not a good thing... here is a full layout on what to run as a first cycle... all sarms and ancillaries can be found at www.sarmsx.com

1-12 test cyp 500 mg week
1-14 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
11-14 hcg 1000 ius week

pct 15-18

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom