napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Newbie Chick looking for recommendations!

timzgrl91

Hi everyone,
Looking for suggestions for the best duo combo for fat loss, endurance, and lean muscle. Recently started hormone replacement therapy and armour thyroid so I also want to make sure SARMS would not interfere with Estrogen and thyroid medication. Currently been doing resistance/weight training with cardio 4-5 days a week, wanting to enhance workout efforts and overall results. Always room for improvement but diet is pretty good.

46 y/o, 5'9", 175lb...

Was thinking about one of these combinations...
GW & MK
GW & SR
GW & S4

Thoughts?

Thanks in advance!
timzgrl91

GW & SR would be the winning combo for your goals. Fantastic combination for fat loss, endurance and lean muscle.

I hope Miss Bizz sees this and gives her advice. She will definitely be able to give you some great advice.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

What do u mean by hormone replacement therapy? what specifically are u taking for that and thyroid?

Hi everyone,
Looking for suggestions for the best duo combo for fat loss, endurance, and lean muscle. Recently started hormone replacement therapy and armour thyroid so I also want to make sure SARMS would not interfere with Estrogen and thyroid medication. Currently been doing resistance/weight training with cardio 4-5 days a week, wanting to enhance workout efforts and overall results. Always room for improvement but diet is pretty good.

46 y/o, 5'9", 175lb...

Was thinking about one of these combinations...
GW & MK
GW & SR
GW & S4

Thoughts?

Thanks in advance!
timzgrl91

My best recommendation to you would be to go with the triple stack. It's a tried and true proven stack for females, and it's extremely popular. It's a well rounded stack for fat loss, endurance, strength, and lean muscle gains. You honestly cannot go wrong with it and it will suit you well. Here is the protocol and breakdown for that

None of the sarms will interfere with your medications in any way

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/triple-stack-12-weeks-2

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 12.5mg per day the first two weeks, then mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

What do u mean by hormone replacement therapy? what specifically are u taking for that and thyroid?

Estrogen replacement patches (Vivelle Dot 0.05) twice a week (post menopause) and Armour Thyroid for hypothyroidism (T3/T4 combo).

Welcome aboard!. I agree with rickrock. The triple stack is awesome for what you're looking to do. If for any reason you are only looking for 2 then gw/sr9009 combo would be my choice.
The Sr and gw are awesome for endurance. They are both great for fat loss. And the sr9009 speeds up metabolism. These 2 are my favorites and I am actually running them both now.

i would highly recommend going with the six pack stack right now... here is the link to purchase the stack followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=142

1-16 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-16 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.

let me know if you have further questions... the cycle i gave you is excellent... you can add ostarine as females respond extremely well to it but for the best cutting stack, i gave you the layout

i would highly recommend going with the six pack stack right now... here is the link to purchase the stack followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=142

1-16 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-16 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.

Perfect cutting stack right there. Mk677 would be cool but you have the risk of not being able to control the appetite if you get that effect from it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks everyone for your recommendations. I've decided to "test the waters" with SR9009 & GW501516.... Excited to get started! About how long does it take to feel or notice anything?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Thanks everyone for your recommendations. I've decided to "test the waters" with SR9009 & GW501516.... Excited to get started! About how long does it take to feel or notice anything?

Gw and Sr are pretty fast actung. You'll notice the endurance benefits within the first few days up to the first week. You need to be willing to push yourself. The fat loss properties as long as your diet and training for are on point won't take very long to start showing either. However if you're not on point with those it will slow results

Very good choices! Generally you should notice endurance increases within the first few days.

Body Composition changes and fat loss you should start to see in the 2nd to 3rd week and it will continue from there

very very smart decision! both are very fast acting and you should definitely feel the changes within the first week and continuously moving forward!

!!!Excited!!!
Got my SR9009 and GW 501516 today! Is it normal for some of the liquid to crystallize around the dropper? TIA!

!!!Excited!!!
Got my SR9009 and GW 501516 today! Is it normal for some of the liquid to crystallize around the dropper? TIA!

Yes that is the consistency of sr9009. Gw is also thicker. Just shake before use and you're good to go! Keep us updated!

[emoji106] [emoji4]

u can also warm it under the hot water tap shake it and take it, but don't break it. lol let us know some results or updates. 1 full dropper for gw before workout and 1/4 dropper 5-6 times a day for sr!!!! cant wait to hear some results

!!!Excited!!!

Nothing to be concerned about at all. The compound doesn't completely dissolve in the solution so make sure you shake it well before each dose.

Top Bottom