Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Newbie alert and potential Test C canidate for TRT

Runamuck7

Age – 32
Height – 5’11
Weight - 232
Body fat % - 32
Years of training – on off since high school
Complete cycle history - nothing
PCT for each cycle - nothing
Goals – better focus, feeling better, overall happiness, enjoyment and reigniting of sexual libido.
Supplements – just a protein shake
General idea of nutrition – no food allergies. I know how to eat healthy, I just like the wife’s cooking and eat a double portion which has attributed to the weight gain.
Any other relevant info – first time potential user, researched for about three months now (not every day, just general) –

I went and got my blood work done. Time of blood draw was 1230 hrs. Results:

ACTH – 9.8 pg/ml
Cortisol – 6.4 ug/dl
TSH – 1.4 uU/ml
FT3 – 3.2 pg/ml
FT4 – 1.4 ng/dl
Oestradiol - <20 pg/ml
Testo – 327 ng/dl
LH – 6 mU/ml
FSH – 4 mU/ml
SHBG – 108 nmol/l
PTH – 41 pg/ml
25 OH D3 – 28 nmol/l
Calcitonin - <2 pg/ml

(KNAP
CICP
Osteocalcin ) - 32

DPD – PD – 4.1
IGF-1 – 174 ng/ml
If any other results are needed, I can post them, there were four pages but I think the first page was just a general synopsis…

So, my testo levels were 327 at noon time. He did not recommend TRT (German doctor - very hard to even get them to draw blood for these tests and they are never willing to start you on TRT unles you are under 200 from what I have heard).. He said all my problems are only in my head. Problems I have are: mental fog, lack of sexual desire, lethargic, tired, no motivation, ups and downs in mood. These problems are not every day but more often than what I would like to feel. I would say 5 days out of the week, I feel like this (problems described above).

So, I have a buddy that had a prescription for Test Cyp, but of course he wanted some other things too. He has been using enhancements for over a year now. I told him I wanted Test C which he advised adding HCG on top of this and I did not review information on here about how bad that is to use HCG in conjunction with Test C. So, I got three vials of Test C 250 and 5000 icu’s of HCG (times 3). He recommended HCG to keep my body producing sperm since I am trying to have kids.

I haven’t started yet and I am really thinking about not doing it. I don’t want my balls to shrink, I don’t want to run the risk of messing my body up… But – I never intended to use Test C or anything else to get huge or jacked. I want to use it to feel better and also use it mildly to increase muscle mass and help with fat loss with the increase in energy levels. (I know this might sound like a contradiction with what I said but I don’t want to get huge – or even big) Also, my “buddy” said I don’t need to do a PCT at all. All I want to do is increase my test up in a range of 650 – 800. I want to do something sustainable that will help me feel better but nothing that is going to truly damage my body. Really just want to do a TRT that is not going to mess anything up.

So – I am asking here for some ‘no shit” advice from a community that knows this stuff inside and out. If I find that it is better to just not do it, I will sell the stuff back to him when he runs out…

I am sorry for asking this stuff because I know it has been asked before – and of course, I fall in to a category that my situation is different than others - Blah Blah Blah. So, I am sorry but any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for your time.

Last edited:
"I am asking here for some ‘no shit” advice from a community that knows this stuff inside and out."

So...here it is...you are obese..your testosterone numbers reflex that (and are still in exceptable range)...YOU NEED .....to diet and train hard..with lots of cardio....NOT STEROIDS or TRT
get your BF below 20%...15% even better....THEN re test your testosterone levels

Natural testosterone production is not to be thrown away needlessly...
TRT is like looking at a "black velvet painting" compared to ...viewing the original "Mona Lisa" of natural testosterone

Don't get me wrong TRT is a god send..
BUT SHOULD BE A TREATMENT OF LAST RESORT..used only after all other options have been fully exhausted

UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES ARE YOU IN CONDITION TO DO A STEROID CYCLE !!!!
steroids don't burn fat..they don't aid you in getting fit...they don't aid you in getting in shape
on the contrary..in your condition ..they will work against you...you will end up worse than before you started

btw...your buddy is a clueless idiot that's going to get you hurt

Last edited:
Probably the best answer I have heard and honestly, something I didnt even think about. I dont know if I am really 32 percent but I know I am fat - I dont look too fat but I know I am. Honestly, I use the tape test which is my neck and waist and I have a thin neck but I know I am no less the 28%.. Regardless, I will see what happens in three months when I go back in for another test and see what happens when I loose this gut I have (German beer too :) ) we will see and thanks for your answer man!

You can look into tongkat ali to help raise natural levels, I swear by that stuff, I'm 60 with test at 600.

Fixing your lifestyle is probably the best change you can make that will get you into better shape and improve those testosterone levels. You need a better diet and a good training regiment. There is also a great natural test boosting product to help you being those levels up as well. I'd recommend running Post CT for a month to see how that treats you

Post CT https://www.dganutrition.com/post-ct

Thank you all for your replies. I wrote a novel about my diet and how easy it is for me to gain weight and how hard it is to come off (but I put on muscle pretty quick too) - but I know it would be counter productive and I just need to put the work in even if it means I have to train harder than others. That is just how it is for me. I will give Post CT a try. Also, do I need to cycle it like 3 months on 3 months off or is it safe all year round? From the video you posted, it sounds like it is safe and wont do any harm to the body - I am sold...

Safer alternative for someone that is Natural (a natural fatty) and is reserved on starting something that may mess me up in the future. Thanks for sharing.

for post ct, you run it 12 weeks at a time, then take 4 weeks off and go another 12 weeks... you can run it like that year round bro

I checked it all out and I like what I see with those results. Very impressive for an oral Test booster. And Rick, very informative. I appreciate all the feed back (and I have shown a few buddies your product Dylan) I will come back with results in three months after cleaning this diet up and getting my body fat under control.. I highly doubt I will be at 20 percent in three months but maybe I will be closer to 22-24% and will get blood work done again to see if there is any change. Kind of want to wait for the Post CT to see my results in three months after losing some weight, and then add on the Post CT... It is hard trying to figure all this out and make right choices - But again, thanks for all the feedback this forum provides.

Top Bottom