napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

new to this

servicemangler

Hows it going

Im am new to this site but not to lifting just introducing myself to this forum. I am 52 yrs of age and have been lifting for about 30 yrs solid, other than bike accident and hernia surgery. 6ft around 240lbs body
fat not bad 34 waist. looking forward to gaining some knowledge since I just started cycling about 8mnths ago (2nd cycle) not for 8 mnths solid. Yeh I decided to wait till I was older and when I knew my testosterone was low, you know that when you hit about 46yrs. Looking forward to reading and getting information from more experienced users

thanks for the reply that was pretty quick looking forward to good info sounds like you know what your talking about like the straight talk no bullshit

thanks for the reply that was pretty quick looking forward to good info sounds like you know what your talking about like the straight talk no bullshit
your welcome bro.. i dont sugar coat shit.. i always tell you what you need to hear, not what you want to hear because i actually care... but you will always get it straight from me brother

Top Bottom