napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New to the forum!

RGRdeuce

New here, just wanna see what you all think of a cycle I'm thinking about.
Stats: 32y/o,6'2", 205, lifting for 15 years
Potential cycle: Test cyp, EQ, Aro.
Pct: clo,nolva.
This is my second cycle, first was Test tri-blend 500my and Deca 250 I believe, when I was 27. I didn't use a pct! Asked my friend and he said I wouldn't need it for the amount I was taking, I know, super dumb! Hard crash, but all in all I have had some decent natty gains since. Any input would be appreciated.

New here, just wanna see what you all think of a cycle I'm thinking about.
Stats: 32y/o,6'2", 205, lifting for 15 years
Potential cycle: Test cyp, EQ, Aro.
Pct: clo,nolva.
This is my second cycle, first was Test tri-blend 500my and Deca 250 I believe, when I was 27. I didn't use a pct! Asked my friend and he said I wouldn't need it for the amount I was taking, I know, super dumb! Hard crash, but all in all I have had some decent natty gains since. Any input would be appreciated.

welcome brother, its great to have you! a few questions so i can help with your cycle... what is your body fat and what is your goal from the cycle? i'll help you with everything... your pct, for example, is very inadequate... i'll also help with doses, lengths, etc... let me know bro

Welcome. This is a great place. You can meet a lot of good people here who want to help. Look around. Ask away and share what you've learned.

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

I'm going to gauge my body fat at about 18%. My goal is to put size on my posterior group Rear Delts, Back and Legs. Along with reaching New PR's for Bench, Squat and Deadlift. Currently B:305 max Sq:245 DL: 405 max. I am drawn to the Dynamic exercise: Muscle ups "without all the crossfit kicking, Box jumping, Rope climbing etc... Overall strength and Endurance. I will not start until i have maxed out my natural potential and i have full dedication to using this cycle properly. PCT is what I do not want to fuck up! and any Information on proper drugs, dosages and length of use is greatly appreciated!
Cycle:
Test Cyp 400mg week 1-10
EQ 200 maybe 300mg week 1-12
Not sure of proper Aromidex use for this, researching.
Possibly Test Prop week 11-12

I'm going to gauge my body fat at about 18%. My goal is to put size on my posterior group Rear Delts, Back and Legs. Along with reaching New PR's for Bench, Squat and Deadlift. Currently B:305 max Sq:245 DL: 405 max. I am drawn to the Dynamic exercise: Muscle ups "without all the crossfit kicking, Box jumping, Rope climbing etc... Overall strength and Endurance. I will not start until i have maxed out my natural potential and i have full dedication to using this cycle properly. PCT is what I do not want to fuck up! and any Information on proper drugs, dosages and length of use is greatly appreciated!
Cycle:
Test Cyp 400mg week 1-10
EQ 200 maybe 300mg week 1-12
Not sure of proper Aromidex use for this, researching.
Possibly Test Prop week 11-12

hey brother... you cant run a cycle in your current condition... you've got to get yourself below 15%... its best to be around 12-13% before starting... you need to be in the proper condition to not only do this safely, but also to get the most out of it as well... i have alternatives that can help you can to the proper condition but this has to be done first...

Yes 18 percent no gear yet the combination of water retention from higher estrogen conversion and cholesterol being thrown out of whack will wreak hell on your cardiovascular system

Welcome to isarms

Phurious Pharma Representative
PM me for a price list or any questions and use promo code BB5 for 5% discount

It seems my body likes to cruise at 15-18% BF. I would probably only start cycle at 12%BF. Safety is my main concern, thanks for all the input!

Top Bottom