Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

new to sarms!!!!

zebykg

i have recently been introduced to sarms, their benefits etc. i have taken prop, anavar, anadrol, sus, and tren in my past, mostly on deployment. My diet is pretty clean but i do implement a couple cheat meals more so as it being the off season and trying to bulk a little.

1- i have been told a couple stacks to try but id like to see wat others have to say.
2-i play corner in football so id like my to stay pretty agile and speedy and not attain the bulk of a linebacker. as of now
3-I'm 166lbs-- 5'8-- and i would gestimate my body fat, after looking at others who post, at about 8-10%.
4- how long can you run sarms? if i get tested by NCAA, which i will, i understand about 4-6 weeks off sarms i should be good. does that include the PCT?
5- how many of each sarm product to purchase for a complete cycle. as far as will i need 2 of some bottles to match one of another, depending on dosing per day I'm guessing.

Top Bottom