napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

eaglerare967

Hey what's up guys. I'm new to the forum and new to the world of SARMS. Looking forward to learning from the site and the community, as well as my journey and my body transformation.

check out the approved sources they're here and they provide the best products

I appreciate it fellas. So a bit about my self I decided I needed to make a change in my life, cut out the alcohol and going out. Started lifting weights but I'm still learning. My goal is to lose the "dad bod" and get a really good defined body but it's proving harder than I thought at my age. I recently got my blood drawn and my test was extremely low so I hopped on 200mg/week (100mg twice a week) and see how this first month goes. I honestly don't know if that's low or high but just following the recommendation from the doc. She also put me on Anastrazole 1mg, half a tablet a week... Can't think of anything else fellas. Just looking for some recommendations for a rookie from all of you gents. Thanks again!

Sure is. It's my favorite bourbon. I got two unopened bottles of that and Blanton's. Finished the buffalo Trace before I quit. They go well with a good cigar
Awesome to hear man. I am a fan of Eagle Rare too. Have had plenty of Buffalo Trace but never had the chance to try Blantons. Not very common where I live and I am definitely not paying secondary market prices, lol. Out of BT, I would say my favourite so far is Weller Red. I like the sweeter/cheery notes when I can find them. I am by no means an expert taster though.

Haven't tried Weller Red but I'm definitely going to give it a shot in the future. Trying to only drink a little bit when I'm off cycle. I'm lucky I come across the bottles at a good price once every 6 months so i stock up when I can

Top Bottom