napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

BBF1975

New to the forum I'm 39 year old male 6'0 230 lbs.
I'm not new to using gear but there's a lot I need to learn and found this site threw Dylan's YouTube channel.
I'm looking forward to learning a lot and locating a reliable quality source.

Re: RE: New member

BBF1975 said:
I'm not new to using gear but there's a lot I need to learn and found this site threw Dylan's YouTube channel.
Welcome to Adrenaline Rush! You've definitely come to the right place, and this is the most helpful and informational site out there with no BS. We have a great at family here, and glad to have you as part of it. We are here to help and assist in any way we can. If you need anything just let us know!

As for sources, we have some great ones on this board. Only the best, so be sure to check them out! I'll start you off by getting you a price list and discount for Biotech labs. Check your PMs :)

BBF1975 said:

welcome to adrenaline rush bro! great to have you here! i am really glad to hear that not only have my videos helped you but also that you are here to really learn a lot as you have truly come to the right place... you have some of the best minds in the world here offering information as well some of the best sponsors and sources you can find... don't hesitate to let me know if you need anything along the way! welcome home!

Re: RE: New member

BBF1975 said:
Welcome to AR! You need not to look any further to enhance your knowledge on gear. You'll learn all you need here.

Preparation is 3/4 the battle.

Top Bottom