napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New Member checking in

SHOOBB88

Just saying what's up. Was a member at EVO for a short time until I found out what was going on. Been working out for 22 years now. Looking for no BS good info real people and sarms that work the way they should. Have watched many of Dylan's vids and think I'm in the right place now. Everybody have a good day.

Re: RE: New Member checking in

SHOOBB88 said:
Just saying what's up. Was a member at EVO for a short time until I found out what was going on. Been working out for 22 years now. Looking for no BS good info real people and sarms that work the way they should. Have watched many of Dylan's vids and think I'm in the right place now. Everybody have a good day.
Welcome!

Yeah I was only there (EVO) a couple weeks. I'm pretty good at smelling a rat... Didn't take long... Lol

I also have a low tolerance for immature behavior.

You're going to luv it here!

This is nothing like EVO. This is a board full of people who really care and help each other. No drama, I hate drama!! This is a family of friends. Even if folks disagree it's still done with respect because we all have the same goals in mind, help better others as we better our selfs. I guess what I'm saying is welcome to the best board out there!! You have found a great place. Let us know if you have any questions. All of us are here to help. And hit Dylan or RickRock up if you want good information on SARMs. They have you covered.

SHOOBB88 said:

welcome to adrenaline rush brother! great to have you ! i assure you that this is nothing like evo and in fact is structured to be the complete opposite of anything they do at that shit hole... you are now in the best place you could possibly be... if you ever need anything along the way don't hesitate to let me know!

I'm new here myself and all of these people are great! Rick Rock, Dylan, ccbram, just to name a few are extremely helpful and tell you how it is. No drama, no trolling, just good folks who generally care about your health and safety. This place is a blessing. The vendors are amazing and extremely helpful! I can't say enough good things about AR....Welcome!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

SHOOBB88 said:

Welcome to adrenaline Rush brother! I'm happy to see you get away from EVO and come over here. You won't find any of that stuff that you see over at that place. Adrenaline rush is a home for all of our family, and we take care of each other here. You are in the right place now, for the best and most honest truthful information out there. If you need help with anything, just let me know!!

Top Bottom