napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New, Hello!

Shaggyzoinkz

Hello. I've been lurking for about a month but decided to sign up for an account. I have a few questions to help further my research and I was wondering if anyone would be kind enough to provide me with some knowledge.

I'm 37 years old, 5'8 and 170lbs. I've only been on two previous cycles with one being test cyp only and anavar only. The test cycle was amazing as I put on about 15lbs on muscle while staying lean but towards the end I broke out so bad that I had to see a doctor. It was awful...Looking the best and being in the best shape of my life and I couldn't even take my shirt off. The anavar only cycle was because I had a friend give me a couple bottles so I decided to give it a shot. I must say for the results I was looking for (lean up a little while putting on a little muscle) var was a little miracle in a bottle. I didn't feel any sides or suppression, my strength went up quite a bit, and I kept quite a bit of it after I came off.

Now, I've been looking into SARMs but it is still all kind of new to me. I am very interested in RAD-140 due to studies comparing it to test with less side effects and I'm mainly looking for something to help me lean up while putting on a few lbs.

Any suggestions that I can research? RAD 140? I'm looking for something light weight as to not mess with my condition too much while I don't mind that "you can do this for so much cheaper" I just want something easy with peace of mind regardless of the cost. I would be doing full PCT after this as well.

Thanks

Last edited:
you can run rad if you want... if you want to lean up and add some muscle, i would go with gw501516 and s4 stacked...

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

you can run rad if you want... if you want to lean up and add some muscle, i would go with gw501516 and s4 stacked...

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Thank you for the quick reply. I will look into these suggested products.

Dylan gave you the right protocol to go with. Welcome to the board bro. Let us know if there's anything else we can help with

Top Bottom