Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New guy...

Tmac146

What's up all? I've been looking over a lot of your shoulders lately as I'm new to the sarm thing. Ive watched all D's YT vids. I've narrowed it down to two months of LGD at 10 MG a day. I've read up on all the knowledge and pretty much know what. Problem is where to buy it from. Not to sound like I'm disrespecting the product on the website ...I know there is a lot of companies out there that have them dosed differently and priced. I've got a $100 card to use on this. I'll worry about mini PCT down the line. What would you do? Thanks!!!

What's up all? I've been looking over a lot of your shoulders lately as I'm new to the sarm thing. Ive watched all D's YT vids. I've narrowed it down to two months of LGD at 10 MG a day. I've read up on all the knowledge and pretty much know what. Problem is where to buy it from. Not to sound like I'm disrespecting the product on the website ...I know there is a lot of companies out there that have them dosed differently and priced. I've got a $100 card to use on this. I'll worry about mini PCT down the line. What would you do? Thanks!!!

hey brother... hands down, the very best you quality you can find is at www.sarmsx.com

you really need to run any sarms cycle for 12 weeks and you can get buy 2 get 1 free on the site... that will get you the full 12 weeks, then you just need your mini pct... here's a link to that stack https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1?sort=p.price&order=DESC

I wouldn't go with anyone but Sarmsx these days. There may be other decent ones but theirs is the best I've had in years

Ask me about Phurious Pharma!
[email protected]
Use code 'JS5' for 5% off any order!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There's a ton of sarms companies out there, and I've used many. After all of that, there is only one I trust and that is www.sarmsx.com

It's the best quality out there you will find guaranteed. Everything else is so hit and miss, and it's hard to tell what you're getting from them. Certainly not worth the risk.

Welcome to Isarms brother!

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I wont mention the other two here but there is 3 research chem companies that I fully trust all there products and all of there prices are pretty much the same only time they very is when sales are running the giys selling stuff for less than it cost too make it are selling garbage . and remeber when it comes too sarms or steroids or any pharmaceutical product you need too be able too trust what you put in your body not only could it not be what you paid for it could harm you . quality over cost bro

by the way, LOVE your screen name... not sure if this is the intention you had, but tracy mcgrady is my favorite basketball player hands down...

Welcome brother! Just a word of advice...please don't buy your Sarms from anywhere else but Sarmsx as Dylan recommends and without doubt you will get better results than any other supplier!
I've just recently ordered my first 12 week Sarms cycle (Ultra Super Stack) and pct from Sarmsx and so far received great customer service, quick reply to emails, tracking numbers ect! All I can say is that I am glad that I have put all my trust on these brothers because we are a big family and we look out for each other!

Welcome. This is the place. I've run a couple of brands of SARMS. SARMSX is the one. Look no further. I have been running an Sr and gw cycle for a few months and couldn't be happier with the results. Don't let a coupon code steer you in the wrong direction. Is saving money on subpar product really saving money?

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

nope we have seen it time and time again that people buy stuff and then end up trashing it cuz its bunk or filled with prohormones and who knows what sarmsx is the real deal

Thanks for all the info and the welcoming. Everything sounds good. Being new to this just one more question, what about the long term toxicities of the stuff? A few years down the road are we going to encounter health problems?? Thanks again.

not if you cycle as laid out bro you shouldn't have any probs whatsoever. i am about 2 months from a year on more than off sarms and nothing out of the ordinary but hey no ones getting outta this bitch alive but we sure will look good hahaha

Welcome

Phurious Pharma Representative
PM me for a price list or any questions and use promo code BB5 for 5% discount

Thanks for all the info and the welcoming. Everything sounds good. Being new to this just one more question, what about the long term toxicities of the stuff? A few years down the road are we going to encounter health problems?? Thanks again.

there is NO toxicity whatsoever with sarms implementation... they are non toxic, do not convert to estrogen and there is no long term negative effects that have shown whatsoever... this makes them even more desirable...

Absolutely not. Not only are sarms not toxic, they don't negatively affect your health markers like lipids and cholesterol like steroids do

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Top Bottom