napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

new guy on board

Underweight

Stats are as follows
Ht : 6'4
Wt: 240
Been lifting for 20 plus years. Good to be here. See several guys from the board that shall not be named. Thanks

Underweight said:
Stats are as follows
Been lifting for 20 plus years. Good to be here. See several guys from the board that shall not be named. Thanks

welcome to adrenaline rush brother! great to have you here... so if i may ask... your screen name says "underweight" yet you have some impressive size on you from the sounds of it bro! what is your body fat? regardless, sounds like you definitely are packing some size... really looking forward to having you here bro... im always here if you need anything, just let me know!

Underweight said:
Stats are as follows

Welcome to AR brother! We are happy to have you over to our board, from the place we shall not name, but know damn well where you are talking about! We have a lot of people that have moved on to bigger and better things and came over. Nothing but the best people with the best advice and info you'll find anywhere. We are all family and look out for each other. Glad to have you :)

Underweight said:
Underweight is where you'll find me when i'm doing what i love. Cruising right now at about 12%-13%. Just a hobby

well if i had to choose a hobby, that would be at the top of my list!

Top Bottom