napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New Guy Here!

Hey guys new to the board, I'm sure some of you here will recognise the name from another forum. Some of the guys I highly regard and trust have travelled here, so thought I'd better sign up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well glad you did... Welcome to the forum brother... Awesome place to be!

Re: RE: New Guy Here!

Mason Kray said:
Hey guys new to the board, I'm sure some of you here will recognise the name from another forum. Some of the guys I highly regard and trust have travelled here, so thought I'd better sign up.

Welcome to the family at Adrenaline Rush! I'm sure you will love it here. If you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to ask!! :D

cheers RickRock. I'm sure I will! Both you and Dylan were a great asset on the other forum and to be honest are my reason for coming here. I'm sure I'm going to love it here!

Re: RE: Re: New Guy Here!

Mason Kray said:
cheers RickRock. I'm sure I will! Both you and Dylan were a great asset on the other forum and to be honest are my reason for coming here. I'm sure I'm going to love it here!

Thank you so much for the kind words, and I'm really glad to have you here with us, my friend!! You will see that this place is like no other, and we hold this place to a standard we have set with going out of our way to look out for the best interests of all of our members. No bashing, flaming, or deleted and altered posts here. Just straight up truth and honest advice. That's why we are all here. Please make yourself at home!! :)

Mason Kray said:

Im really glad to see you over here bro! I have talked with you for several years and your exactly the type of person we want here... i know you will quickly see how different everything is here than anywhere else you have been and its just great to see you here... you already know to contact me anytime you need help bro... great to see you and looking forward to seeing your participation here

There are many great guys here, as you know, and you've just made the board that much better by joining. Glad to have you and welcome!

DylanGemelli said:
Mason Kray said:

Im really glad to see you over here bro! I have talked with you for several years and your exactly the type of person we want here... i know you will quickly see how different everything is here than anywhere else you have been and its just great to see you here... you already know to contact me anytime you need help bro... great to see you and looking forward to seeing your participation here

Thanks a lot Bro! Those kind words mean lot. I'm looking forward to gaining knowledge and helping out here whenever I can. Very happy to be here.

Top Bottom