napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New guy here

juiceman98

Many of you I recognize from other forums, decided to check this place out and give it a shot.

I'm 27, men's physique competitor, currently running test prop/tren ace/mast prop 75mg each ED with 800mg primo e/week. A little under 12 weeks until my competition. About to throw in some proviron as well.

I'll admit I've had some issues with a certain source here in the past, but he seems to be doing well and I hope that can all be put behind us. I like to think I'm very knowledgable about gear, training, and nutrition but I still love learning and hopefully will get to pass off some of my knowledge onto others here.

juiceman98 said:
Many of you I recognize from other forums, decided to check this place out and give it a shot.

I'm 27, men's physique competitor, currently running test prop/tren ace/mast prop 75mg each ED with 800mg primo e/week. A little under 12 weeks until my competition. About to throw in some proviron as well.

I'll admit I've had some issues with a certain source here in the past, but he seems to be doing well and I hope that can all be put behind us. I like to think I'm very knowledgable about gear, training, and nutrition but I still love learning and hopefully will get to pass off some of my knowledge onto others here.

Welcome to adrenaline rush bro... Im happy to see you made it over here... Absolutely love the cycle your running and the fact your not only using primo but at the right dose as well... Proviron is a very smart addition... Have you thought of adding winstrol and/or masteron? Good luck in the competition... If you ever need anything, dont hesitate to let me know

Welcome to forum, always good to have competitors here, good luck for your contest, im sure you will have lots of support here.

Welcome bro! Looking forward to see what you bring to the table. Good luck with the comp and keep us updated about it!

Welcome to Adrenaline Rush, and the awesome family we have here. Im sure you will love this place. It's like no other one out there. It's pretty much drama free where everyone looks out for and takes care of one another. We are glad to have you.

Good luck with the contest, and like Dylan I think some Masteron and Winstrol in your final weeks of prep will only enhance things further and get you much harder, drier, and vascular on stage. I do really like the cycle you are on right now. Perfect for prep!

Thanks everyone. Dylan the blend I'm using now has tren/test/and mast prop in it. I'll definitely be adding Winny suspension the last 4 or 5 weeks. Krazie (phurious) gave me some for my last comp and I liked it a lot.

I'm liking primo a lot. I think it's really starting to peak right now.

juiceman98 said:
Thanks everyone. Dylan the blend I'm using now has tren/test/and mast prop in it. I'll definitely be adding Winny suspension the last 4 or 5 weeks. Krazie (phurious) gave me some for my last comp and I liked it a lot.

I overlooked that you were using mast... perfect! winstrol will be so ideal for this and im thrilled you love primo... my favorite of anything hands down... i would love to see more competitors using it... if you want even EXTRA hardening take a look at adding s4... otherwise you are right on track...

juiceman98 said:

Sounds perfect then bro! Good luck on your contest!

Welcome!! I've not had the unfortunate issues as others have with other forums, because this is the only one I've been on. I LOVE it here I know that much.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom