napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Approved Log New Cycle RCS sarms Log

nice good luck with the stack, keep us updated... im sure you would not have ordered these without knowing what they do?

Provided ypur diet is structured for it, ypu can expect some strength, lean mass, some fat loss and increased endurance

What kind of workouts better on this cycle? Full body or splits?
Right now I'm doing quick 15-20min KB workouts 5x per week..upper,lower,full,upper,lower days. Thinking of changing back to full-body workouts or traditional Bodybuilding splits while on cycle if the KB workouts aren't enough

Right now I'm doing quick 15-20min KB workouts 5x per week..upper,lower,full,upper,lower days. Thinking of changing back to full-body workouts or traditional Bodybuilding splits while on cycle if the KB workouts aren't enough
thats really not a lot in terms of the kb workouts for being on cycle... i cant tell you what's "best" because thats subjective but i can say being on cycle thats pretty little and makes the cycle rather pointless if thats all the training you are going to do

Project X Program Snapshot​

• Length: 12 weeks
  • Workouts per Week: 5
  • Training Split: 5-day split
  • Equipment: Commercial gym or well-equipped home gym.
  • Featured Techniques: Rest-pauses and drop sets. In Weeks 1, 2, 5, 6, 9, and 10, two rest-pauses are performed on the last set of every exercise. In Weeks 3, 4, 7, 8, 11, and 12, two drop sets are done on the last set of each exercise.
  • Rep Ranges: In Weeks 1, 5, and 9 – 30 reps per set; in Weeks 2, 6, and 10 – 15 reps per set; in Weeks 3, 7, and 11 – 8 reps per set; in Weeks 4, 8, and 12 – 4 reps per set
  • Rest Periods: 1 minute between all sets, with that minute being "active rest" in the form of cardioacceleration. However, if doing cardioacceleration the entire minute is too difficult, the workout can be modified by cutting the cardioaccleration time to 30 seconds or less.
  • Cardio: Cardioacceleration between all sets in all workouts.
  • Meal Plan: Muscle-Building Rules to maximize mass-gaining; Dieting 101 or Intermittent Fasting to maximize fat loss.
  • Summary: Project X is an advanced-level ("extreme") program that emphasizes four main training aspects – linear periodization, volume/variety, intensity techniques, and cardioacceleration – to maximize muscle size, muscle strength, and fat loss.
  • Note: If you’re a beginner or just getting back to the gym after an extended time away (months or years), this program will likely be too intense/advanced for you. If you’re a beginner, consider my Beginner to Advanced Program before taking on Project X.

After 1 week on cycle.

Attachments

• 20240823_072109.jpg
    20240823_072109.jpg
    597.8 KB · Views: 2
  • 20240823_072117.jpg
    20240823_072117.jpg
    578.8 KB · Views: 2
  • 20240823_072131.jpg
    20240823_072131.jpg
    852 KB · Views: 2
Top Bottom