napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

new aussie

smurfed

Hello fellow peeps, new to forum but not new to cycling and trt. Looking forward to being a part of the community and offer support for fellow aussies.
Is there an aussie thread someone can link me to please?

Hello fellow peeps, new to forum but not new to cycling and trt. Looking forward to being a part of the community and offer support for fellow aussies.
Is there an aussie thread someone can link me to please?

Welcome to Isarms bro. We are happy to have you! I think you will really enjoy our community, and all of the helpful information it provides. If at anytime you have any questions or need anything please feel free to ask!

We do not have an Aussie section. We keep our forum very user friendly without complicating it to multiple sections. We have many people on our board there are Aussies and I'm sure you will find out who they are pretty quick if you are an active member. You ,any even have a few pop in here to tell you hello.

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Thank you for the kind welcome, older gent finished having kids. Cycling many years and now enjoying trt blasting and cruising. Stats 110kg 6% bf 5'9 in Aussie terms haha

welcome to isarms brother... great to have you here! we don't have any special aussie sections but trust me, there's plenty of good aussies here and if not aussie, many familiar with aussie type questions... its great to have you and im always here to help if you ever have any questions...

Top Bottom