Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New and was simply introducing myself!

sportsradio

Dylan and the rest of the crew - I've been enjoying your new forum.

Salient facts:
61 yrs young
5'10"
Started my transition #129 days ago, that's when I quit drinking beer and decided I wanted, once again, to get into the best shape I possibly could.
I weighted 208 then and I'm currently 188 and looking forward to dropping another 20 as my walking/jogging improves and my endurance increases.

I've been working out again as the soreness has allowed me to as I've been simply getting into shape to start working out if that makes sense. Everyone reading this will deal with the same issues going forward. Believe me!

My bodyfat ask me in another 30-days.

Last cycle was in 1976, dianabol, so it's safe to say I'm excited about what I've been learning from Dylan and the others who take the time to post and get involved. I will be boring everyone with my log, once my order arrives, because not too many my age post and I want to show everyone who is entering the 3rd quarter of life, with hard & smart work you can feel better again.

Anyway, just wanted to say hello and I appreciate everyone taking the time to answer questions and more importantly share their knowledge.

Jack

sportsradio said:

Salient facts:
61 yrs young
5'10"
Started my transition #129 days ago, that's when I quit drinking beer and decided I wanted, once again, to get into the best shape I possibly could.
I weighted 208 then and I'm currently 188 and looking forward to dropping another 20 as my walking/jogging improves and my endurance increases.

I've been working out again as the soreness has allowed me to as I've been simply getting into shape to start working out if that makes sense. Everyone reading this will deal with the same issues going forward. Believe me!

Last cycle was in 1976, dianabol, so it's safe to say I'm excited about what I've been learning from Dylan and the others who take the time to post and get involved. I will be boring everyone with my log, once my order arrives, because not too many my age post and I want to show everyone who is entering the 3rd quarter of life, with hard & smart work you can feel better again.

Anyway, just wanted to say hello and I appreciate everyone taking the time to answer questions and more importantly share their knowledge.

Jack

We are very happy to have you here at Adrenaline Rush! You are definitely in the right place, and I'm sure you'll love it here. We are all family here and take care of each other. If there's anything you need, or anything I can help with, just let me know!

I love seeing stuff like this. Welcome to the Adrenaline Rush family!

So how awesome was that legit 70's dbol?

markdevito said:
I love seeing stuff like this. Welcome to the Adrenaline Rush family!

So how awesome was that legit 70's dbol?
It was heaven! Smaller, probably 22 and I looked forward to entering the gym. Slept less, shaved more often and had an attitude in a good way! Didn't know what to expect but that is also exactly what my goal is now - to get back as close as possible to that level of cognitive & physical sharpness. Life and behaviors dull your senses and take their toll.

I'm looking forward to this journey, however, the young women still aren't looking.

sportsradio said:

Salient facts:
61 yrs young
5'10"

Jack

welcome to adrenaline rush brother... its great to have you here! im really happy to see your learning a lot from everyone and ready to jump into discussions... that's what its all about! helping each other... trust me, your not boring us with your log whatsoever, in fact, its the complete opposite as your helping yourself and everyone else here as well.. we are all looking forward to seeing what results you obtain and we will all be here to support you along the way... don't hesitate to let me know if you need anything... welcome to adrenaline rush!

Welcome to AR bro. Once the site is fully operational again you'll love it here even more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shit us young bucks can learn a lot from you old heads as well. Just life in general. Welcome look forward to your progress and your logs. Are you planning on an AAS run or SARMs cycle? Please do log and jump in whenever and where ever you can. Good to have you here

trust me, we ALL learn from each other regardless of age etc... i LOVE learning from ones that have many more years of experience... its a true blessing to hear all of these experiences

DylanGemelli said:
trust me, we ALL learn from each other regardless of age etc... i LOVE learning from ones that have many more years of experience... its a true blessing to hear all of these experiences

That is the absolute truth brother. Long time experience is worth a wealth of information, and there's so much to learn from those that have been doing this for decades

rockmfhudd said:
Shit us young bucks can learn a lot from you old heads as well. Just life in general. Welcome look forward to your progress and your logs. Are you planning on an AAS run or SARMs cycle? Please do log and jump in whenever and where ever you can. Good to have you here

Yes, I'm on Day #5 of a SARMS run and once I get my son back to the City tomorrow, my life will be somewhat normal again and I'm going to start communicating my journey. I've been hitting the weights and machines with my son over the last couple of weeks.

I will start Official Log over the next couple of days. Five-days in my intensity is nice and I haven't been taking any "old-man" naps. I'm really interested in actually jogging, besides more cardio or having the energy and/or endurance to accomplish this. Mentally however, just knowing I've started I'm passionately working out. Hell yeah.

So back in '76 I used to bounce the damn bar against or "off my chest" on occasion in the bench and now I find out in 2015 the bar can't even touch my chest. Getting used to learning the new form in bench and some machines that I think are +ev or efficient, engineering wise.

Yeah, I've got questions too but so far, I am noticing cognitively a level of attention and intensity that wasn't previously there. Back by the weekend!

Yes it noticed a focus and energy i havent had before either and the endurance in cardio and muscular endurance is incredible, and the drive to do more. You are in for a serious ride on this run ur own im in week 13 of a 14 week run and am more excited everyday

sportsradio said:
rockmfhudd said:

Yes, I'm on Day #5 of a SARMS run and once I get my son back to the City tomorrow, my life will be somewhat normal again and I'm going to start communicating my journey. I've been hitting the weights and machines with my son over the last couple of weeks.

I will start Official Log over the next couple of days. Five-days in my intensity is nice and I haven't been taking any "old-man" naps. I'm really interested in actually jogging, besides more cardio or having the energy and/or endurance to accomplish this. Mentally however, just knowing I've started I'm passionately working out. Hell yeah.

So back in '76 I used to bounce the damn bar against or "off my chest" on occasion in the bench and now I find out in 2015 the bar can't even touch my chest. Getting used to learning the new form in bench and some machines that I think are +ev or efficient, engineering wise.

Yeah, I've got questions too but so far, I am noticing cognitively a level of attention and intensity that wasn't previously there. Back by the weekend!

you are going to continue to see drastic changes and advancement in your cardio and i cannot wait to see your progress... i anticipate big things for you man... keep us updated and don't hesitate to let me know if you need anything along the way

Top Bottom