Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Need cycle advice and pct

frenmand

Hey guys , need some cycle advice ,, I have been trying natural for a few months and I just can't get back to my previous body and fitness ,, I am eating 2000 cal a day all organic ,paleo type , work heavy construction building physical lifting all day , and boxing 2-3 times a week ,, can't get body fat down , and muscle up ,, I'm 6ft2 and 95 kg ,38 yrs old , should be 90ripped or 85 fight fit lean , I started cjc each day and - igf lr3 on training days , but I would like your advice on a reasonable cycle , not to gain heaps of size , but to rip up a bit and add some lost muscle tone ,,, I have test e , and have nolva and clomid , and aromasin , and arimidex , ,? Could any of u guys set me up a cycle , that is For a beginner ?
Thanks

Last edited:
Hey guys , need some cycle advice ,, I have been trying natural for a few months and I just can't get back to my previous body and fitness ,, I am eating 2000 cal a day all organic ,paleo type , work heavy construction building physical lifting all day , and boxing 2-3 times a week ,, can't get body fat down , and muscle up ,, I'm 6ft2 and 95 kg ,38 yrs old , should be 90ripped or 85 fight fit lean , I started cjc each day and - igf lr3 on training days , but I would like your advice on a reasonable cycle , not to gain heaps of size , but to rip up a bit and add some lost muscle tone ,,, I have test e , and have nolva and clomid , and aromasin , and arimidex , ,? Could any of u guys set me up a cycle , that is For a beginner ?
Thanks

For your goals, I really thing a sarms stack would treat you best. It will do all the things you are looking for and can give you excellent results. Here is the stack I would recommend to you for shredding up, increasing endurance, adding lean muscle mass, and strength

You can get all of these sarms in the highest quality from www.sarmsx.com

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Last edited:
Top Bottom