Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Need advice on powerlifting steroid

Wolverine

I have one powerlifting competition coming up after 4 months, which steroid cycle would be best for that. My age is 22,body weight is 66kg and height is 170cm

Last edited:
Sorry bro not gonna happen here. We don't recommend AAS to anyone under 25.

I have one powerlifting competition coming up after 4 months, which steroid cycle would be best for that. My age is 22,body weight is 66kg and height is 170cm
I'm sorry bro, but you are far too young for steroid use . We don't condone or advise the use of steroids for those that are underage here.

There are issues with your developing and changing endocrine system and you don't want to go messing with that while you are going by running steroids

i would not advise you to use steroids if you paid me a million dollars.. yes, you can make your own choices but im certainly not contributing to someone ruining your life... listen man, i get THOUSANDS of questions per day and I have been doing this a long time and have seen it all... i think i know what happens to guys that use steroids your age and you know what, its never good, not at all... you are gong to learn a very very severe and lifelong lesson that i have a feeling you dont want to encounter... you are too young to be using ANYTHING bro... be smart, don't be a fool and learn the hard way…

you need to watch my video on the dangers of underage steroid use…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JGvrqErX8g&t=47s

Top Bottom