napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

My first experience IWGF/ 9thWonder

Hey guys,

It's really important to share and support good sources among the community with the amount of scammers lurking around preying on good dudes just wanting gainz. I can tell you iwannagofast and 9thWonder are easily the best I've dealt with. Communication is simple and professional, the entire process is effortless.

Shipping.
The shipping is fucking fast. Like Amazon Prime fast. Everything came in a very neat and discrete package.

Product.
Brand new, sealed and legit.

I'm very very tight assed and paranoid about sources and products but I couldn't be more confident and happy with these two. So much so I ordered my entire cycle right after my first delivery.

Highly recommended.

Please take note I have no affiliation with this or any other forum. You can find me at almost all related forums under the same screen name.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey guys,

It's really important to share and support good sources among the community with the amount of scammers lurking around preying on good dudes just wanting gainz. I can tell you iwannagofast and 9thWonder are easily the best I've dealt with. Communication is simple and professional, the entire process is effortless.

Shipping.
The shipping is fucking fast. Like Amazon Prime fast. Everything came in a very neat and discrete package.

Product.

I'm very very tight assed and paranoid about sources and products but I couldn't be more confident and happy with these two. So much so I ordered my entire cycle right after my first delivery.

Highly recommended.

Please take note I have no affiliation with this or any other forum. You can find me at almost all related forums under the same screen name.

Good deal.. what did you order?

Good deal.. what did you order?

Primo, Var, Proviron

I'm excited AF

d534c6d9178e803ca2734ee0e6cb4c7f.jpg

Attachments

• Image1460240248.687406.jpg
    Image1460240248.687406.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:
Hey guys,

Shipping.

Product.

Highly recommended.

Right on. I'm glad we could come through and set your mind at ease. You can never be too safe. Thanks so much for trusting us. We will always do our best to make sure that we treat you fair and are completely honest while trying to get it all to you as quickly as possible. We really appreciate your business. It was a pleasure.

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

I concur. Great service from IWGF. Fast as fuck and as professional as I had expected.

Primo, Var, Proviron

I'm excited AF

d534c6d9178e803ca2734ee0e6cb4c7f.jpg

Lovin that! Glad you got your pack brother and thanks for the kind words. We got some great members on this board and it's honor to get you guys set up with all your needs.

Enjoy your cycle my man... Can never go wrong with primo

I agree I ordered one day and a frigging drone is dropping off a nice pack of goodies the next day .no joke hands down fastest service and nice to deal with.Right in bro .

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

I agree I ordered one day and a frigging drone is dropping off a nice pack of goodies the next day .no joke hands down fastest service and nice to deal with.Right in bro .

Appreciate the great feedback man. IWGF is the man

Might I inquire (to those who have ordered/received product) . . . are any of you in the U.S.?

I ask because I am relatively new to the iSarms Community here and I very recently had a bad experience with a different "provider" - as in "U.S. Customs Seizure Letter" bad.
Naturally, I am disappointed and apprehensive as a result of this experience - so I was just wondering about the "shipping/receipt success rate" for U.S. customers.

Thanks

Might I inquire (to those who have ordered/received product) . . . are any of you in the U.S.?

I ask because I am relatively new to the iSarms Community here and I very recently had a bad experience with a different "provider" - as in "U.S. Customs Seizure Letter" bad.
Naturally, I am disappointed and apprehensive as a result of this experience - so I was just wondering about the "shipping/receipt success rate" for U.S. customers.

Thanks

No issues whatsoever. We ship domestically and the turn around time very fast. Shoot me a pm if you have any questions my man.

It is and the nice thing about this prop is you dont need that much its 100 mg per ml but i only use 50 a day and im feeling great . Try some if you can get your hands on it .

Yea iwgf is solid, great friendly service. I need to stock up on some BGS test soon. Already got some NPP

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

Yea iwgf is solid, great friendly service. I need to stock up on some BGS test soon. Already got some NPP

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

He is solid indeed.. And BGS has some seriously great gear. Very impressed with all of the positive feedback.

Top Bottom