napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

My first ever cycle ( SARMS) New on the forum

Jurii93

Hey everyone

I wanted to run test only on first cycle then on second go for Primobolan + test and on third add deca to this stack. However I've read a lot and watched many vids from Dylan and here big thanks from me to him for saving me. I still defo want try those stacks but I'll wait till my 30s. Anyway I decided to run SARMS cycle as it shoudn't have as much side effects as roids, but first let me say couple things about me and my goals from this cycle.

Height: 176cm
Weight: 88kg
Body Fat%: 10-12%
Years of training: 6 years
Suplements : Creatine, BCAA, Vit+Minerals
Complete cycle history: never been using steroids, peptides etc.
Diet: 411 carbs / 212 Protein / 162 Fats = 3881 kcals
Injuries: Shoulder, wrists, knees and elbows pain also got big lower back pain which is complete nightmare for me when I wanna do heavy squats or deadlifts
Goal: Heal up all my injuries or at least as much as I can, put lean muscle size and drop body fat 6-8%

Here's my SARMS cycle:

MK2866 25mg/day, doosed in am just after I wake up - 12 weeks
MK677 25mg/day, doosed in pm before training - 1 year

and here I wonder will it be wise to stack them both MK with:

LGD-4033 10mg/day, doosed in am just after I wake up - 12 weeks
S4 50mg/day, doosed in am (25mg) when I wake up + (25mg) 6 hours later - 12 weeks

PCT cycle:

https://www.dganutrition.com/product/post-ct/ - week 9-12

GW 5015156 20mg/day - week 13-16
Clomid 50/25/25/25 - week 13-16

additional questions:

- can I get all of this on SARMS.com ?
- is it better to buy everything at once or split it up? if everying at once, is SARMS offers any discounts?
- is SARMS shipping to UK? if yes, whats a average time to wait? ( need to know it if I'll be spliting my order )

I think that's about it, sorry if I forget to add something.

yes they do ship to the uk and you might as well just buy everything at once.. sarmsx will be reopening very soon and you can get everything there and absolutely it would be wise to add lgd and s4 to the stack

Top Bottom