napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

my first cycle

haerapl

Hello Dylan, im 19 and starting my very first cycle of tbol and test 250. i dont have abs im lean but not where im veiny or ripped. my questions to you are what can i expect with this cycle i think im running it for 4-6 weeks, what do you think? also what products should i use to protect myself from the testosterone and the tbol? im very concerned with estrogen and my high blood pressure and cholesterol. i would really love if you could tell me whats the best way to protect myself during the cycle the best. also what would be the best PCT to take? if you could please detail in your response, i know you're busy but i would greatly appreciate if you really broke it down for me. P.S. im very scared of heart attacks haha

You are way to young to be taking steroids, among many other things that are wrong with this post. Stay natural and if you still want to use steroids use this time to LEARN and do much more research because to be honest if you stuck around this forum for a month you would already know what's wrong about everything you just said.

Hello Dylan, im 19 and starting my very first cycle of tbol and test 250. i dont have abs im lean but not where im veiny or ripped. my questions to you are what can i expect with this cycle i think im running it for 4-6 weeks, what do you think? also what products should i use to protect myself from the testosterone and the tbol? im very concerned with estrogen and my high blood pressure and cholesterol. i would really love if you could tell me whats the best way to protect myself during the cycle the best. also what would be the best PCT to take? if you could please detail in your response, i know you're busy but i would greatly appreciate if you really broke it down for me. P.S. im very scared of heart attacks haha

Bro, you just need to stop and hold back without going any further.....19?! Come on man.....that's WAY too young for steroid use. You aren't even close to ready for a cycle. It's also apparent that you don't have the knowledge to run a cycle safely either, so I hope you take the advice given to you constructively and keep from running a cycle.

Your hormone levels are in the prime years for growth, and you have a still developing endocrine system. Taking a cycle could fuck you up real good. It's also important to build a good foundation and base before cycling which I'm sure you haven't done yet.

There's no way anybody. Is going to recommend a cycle to you at your age. What you need to do is get your diet in order and stay consistent in the gym. With that the gains will come at your age, if you need diet help please check out this thread

https://www.isarms.com/forums/steroids-sarms-information/diet-nutrition-basics-101-a-3314.html

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Did you hear that? That screeching sound was me hitting the brakes on your post after I got to 19.So I read hello dydlan i'm 19 and stopped.Post again in 6 years and eat right, and workout hard.

you need to be scared of a lot... your going to PERMANENTLY hurt yourself if you dont stop what your doing immediately... your WAY too young to be using steroids... you need to STOP NOW or your going to be more than sorry with what you do to yourself... your body is still developing... it has many more years to develop... your ruining this process and by doing so, your going to permanently ruin your natural growth, which by the time your 30 or before is going to ruin everything... you have no clue what your doing, but your about to ruin your entire life and learn a very very hard lesson, one that i doubt you want to endure

Do ur self a favor, hold off on aas, immediately go to the grocery store and pile up some good stuff, go home eat,eat then eat more, hit gym hard AF!, go home eat more and some more. Get some sleep & repeat for the next 6 years.

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

Top Bottom