Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

MPG- A+ customer service

AGB333

Just wanted to give a quick shoutout and thank you to MPG. Before I found this forum I had to deal w some very sketchy and unreliable sources, so this was beyond refreshing. Paid for my order on Monday, and had it by Friday morning. He was also very helpful and always quick to respond to my emails. Thanks MPG!

i will say that his customer service and packaging are very good. his product presentation is fine. his tren ace is good and strong.

I've had excellent results from his gear I give him props every chance I get I love the fact there is not one bit of pip n the test e and deca of his that I have tried my body is getting so dry with his winstroll at 30mgs amazing stuff and a real at plus guy him self i love it when he runs his sells there top notch the prices r amazing hope it stays just the way it is. Even the homelesss guy now can afford the chance to get jacked lol I'd felt with a few websites prior to joining this form and maps been one of them and holy shiy man ther get ur miney and the u wait and wait and wait well 3n half to 4 weeks later u get ur geat not just naps but the other three were the same way n naps gear was no way as strong as my man thin ds ita top knotch I'll have blook work to post on the 8th of February it's my buddy's he would b 3 weeks n and then 4 weeks later he had to go get blook drawn again m he b 7 8 weeks n dude said is sex drive is threw the roof again and he'll he just started this cycle mgp A+ CUSTOMER SERVICE A+ SHIPPING A+ DISCREET NICE AND TIGHT PACKAGING COMMUNICATION I'M SURE MOST OF U HAVE TRIED MGP BUT IF U HAVEN'T I STRONGLY ADVISE IT THERE IS NO WAY UR GONNA FIND A "20" ML VIAL ANYWHERE ELSE FOR HIS PRICE HELL THE 10ML VIALS ON MOST WEBSITES are the same price incredible like I said if u havnt tries it u should

10 mls vial r thay price plus they Stick ya with a 25 30 dollar shipping n handling heck at that price that shit should b over nighted so then u have over a 100 bucks n 1 10ml vial of test

Amazing customer service!! I've dealt with many sources, and this is by far the best customer service I have ever experienced. I can't wait to try the product

I will second this. Just started my cycle with His stuff, but I can say his customer service and shipping is very good. I have zero complaints.

A+

Mpg? Or mgp-thin d? Just making sure cause im about to order mgp with thinD lol😆

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Just wanted to give a quick shoutout and thank you to MPG. Before I found this forum I had to deal w some very sketchy and unreliable sources, so this was beyond refreshing. Paid for my order on Monday, and had it by Friday morning. He was also very helpful and always quick to respond to my emails. Thanks MPG!
Thanks man, and you're welcome. I'm glad you're happy with the service....now comes one the best parts, where you get to enjoy some great gear.

I've been watching Thin D (MGP) from their launch on this site, and have been consistently impressed with everything from customer service to the quality of his gear. Getting ready to order for my next cycle and am happy to have him as a source.

Top Bottom