Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

MK677 stand alone, really useless? My experience...

CelestinMuscle

I heard more and more that MK677 or real GH is pretty much completely useless for muscle-building without stacking it with a test base or other steroids...

I personally took MK677 stand alone in the past and I must say I was was happy with what I got out of it. But maybe I'm just telling myself that.

What is the real truth behind that, is the effect of MK677 for muscle-building really just present in synergy with roids? (Meaning that without a test base or roids to stack with, the effets of MK677 are only about better skin quality, hair, sleep, fat loss, and so on...?)

Anywas, I took MK677 standalone in the past and had great energy and was able to eat healthy and more and people even commented on my gains (hispanic people "o toma esteroides...) and I was on on MK677 + Berberine + Turkesterone only!

So my experience of MK677 stand alone was pretty good, but maybe I'm living in a biased reality of my own where I perceive things as I want to perceive them, haha!

I heard more and more that MK677 or real GH is pretty much completely useless for muscle-building without stacking it with a test base or other steroids...

I personally took MK677 stand alone in the past and I must say I was was happy with what I got out of it. But maybe I'm just telling myself that.

What is the real truth behind that, is the effect of MK677 for muscle-building really just present in synergy with roids? (Meaning that without a test base or roids to stack with, the effets of MK677 are only about better skin quality, hair, sleep, fat loss, and so on...?)

Anywas, I took MK677 standalone in the past and had great energy and was able to eat healthy and more and people even commented on my gains (hispanic people "o toma esteroides...) and I was on on MK677 + Berberine + Turkesterone only!

So my experience of MK677 stand alone was pretty good, but maybe I'm living in a biased reality of my own where I perceive things as I want to perceive them, haha!
That's incorrect.

You proved it to yourself

Great.
As one bodybuilder told me one day: your personal experience overweighs what you hear or read somewhere

i can say that GH is useless on its own too and i wouldn't be wrong because pros stack it with a ton of other shit like insulin and tren.

however for an average joe nutrobal and gh absolutely can be used solo

i can say that GH is useless on its own too and i wouldn't be wrong because pros stack it with a ton of other shit like insulin and tren.

however for an average joe nutrobal and gh absolutely can be used solo
Makes sense, I wouldn't even use MK677 stand alone anymore in hopes to build muscle... But I was just wondering, maybe I would run Mk677 stand alone again if I want to clear up my skin, heal some injuries, sleep deeper, or feel better overall

I must say sometimes Ped's have "saved my life" from turning into a piece of ****... Like when I stopped eating after a breakup and become super skinny and hung out with low-level thinking people who were addicted to recreational drugs or bad behaviors overall... This is the time I had taken Mk677 stand alone with berberine and Turkesterone, I booked a cheap bus-ticket to Spain, ate great food, discovered wonderful places, met lovely people... And Mk677 was definitely a positive factor in the equation of me getting my shit together again!

If one day you find yourself trapped among addicts and people with no ambition in life just replace the recreational drugs with peds and run away!!!! LOL

Okay I know life doesn't work that way... But sometimes I bet that the right ped's can save someone's life from turning into a disaster.

I would say a ton of people run it on it's own when say one is off of a cycle since nutrabol is one that you do not need to cycle, in fact the best results come from running 6+ months. So when on a pct you would still be on it. For example I myself am running just mk677 and have noticed a good results compared to not running it.

HGH or mk677 is not USELESS for muscle growth HOWEVER when people make it out to be something that will gain large amounts of mass, that is absolutely false.. i cannot tell you how many people see a pro or competitor and say, "hes huge, he must be on hgh" and i fkng cringe... it can add a bit of lean muscle, yes, but if one is expecting to gain something like 10 lbs, they are extremely mistaken with a clear lack of understanding on it.. its a LONG TERM ped... people do not seem to grasp that.. there are studies back to the 90's on mk677 that anyone can go back and lookup about it... the size comes when its stacked with other compounds but it has a ton of benefits, especially long term.. the fat burning aspect especially is longer term but works extremely well.. there is just a clear and utter lack of the actual use and functioning of it.. it really goes in stages as its used on what one could expect over time etc.. ive covered this many times in posts and videos over the years

Top Bottom