Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Mk677 + gw501516

Supercharged

Hey guys. Ordered cardarine & mk677 from sarmsx, gonna be running them for 16 weeks. I would have added sr9009 but money becomes a problem at that point

Stats:
19 years old, 176 lbs, 6 feet tall, 14% bodyfat, weight training since age 15 and recently started training jiu jitsu a 2-3 nights a week. (main focus is bodybuilding, not jiu jitsu)

My goal with this is a recomp. I'd love to get leaner and also put on some size.

Current diet is set up at 1850 calories, consisting of 40% 185 g carbs, 30% 139 g protein, 30% 61 g fat.

How do you guys think this sounds? any diet suggestions? How much cardio should I be doing? I'm open to any feed back - thanks guys

Hey guys. Ordered cardarine & mk677 from sarmsx, gonna be running them for 16 weeks. I would have added sr9009 but money becomes a problem at that point

Stats:
19 years old, 176 lbs, 6 feet tall, 14% bodyfat, weight training since age 15 and recently started training jiu jitsu a 2-3 nights a week. (main focus is bodybuilding, not jiu jitsu)

My goal with this is a recomp. I'd love to get leaner and also put on some size.

Current diet is set up at 1850 calories, consisting of 40% 185 g carbs, 30% 139 g protein, 30% 61 g fat.

How do you guys think this sounds? any diet suggestions? How much cardio should I be doing? I'm open to any feed back - thanks guys

your macros are off... you should start 200 calories below maintenance... you should really be adding s4 in here for the recomp effect and lgd as well... you need to run the right kind of compounds for an optimal recomp however at your age, that would not be recommended... also, at your age, recomp is much more difficult because your metabolism is generally kicking a lot faster due to your young age... i would change your macros for sure though... 60-65% protein, 30-35% carbs... 10-15% fats

start 200 calories below maintenance and asses... i have a feeling you will need to eat right at maintenance but lets test it first and see how it goes for 3-4 weeks...

Okay
Also, would you recommend adding in either S4/lgd for just the last four weeks? I know that ostarine is not suppressive with only 4 weeks of use but not sure about s4 or lgd. Even so, would it be worth running for just 4 weeks at the end? Probably not, but just curious

Okay
Also, would you recommend adding in either S4/lgd for just the last four weeks? I know that ostarine is not suppressive with only 4 weeks of use but not sure about s4 or lgd. Even so, would it be worth running for just 4 weeks at the end? Probably not, but just curious

definitely not worth it... the only time 4 weeks is worth it is when your using mk2866 or gw in a pct... i would add them 12 weeks... you can get them buy 2 get 1 free so its more affordable...

definitely not worth it... the only time 4 weeks is worth it is when your using mk2866 or gw in a pct... i would add them 12 weeks... you can get them buy 2 get 1 free so its more affordable...

sounds good my man. thanks for the tips. I look forward to receiving my order from sarmsX

Last edited:
Okay

It's just not worth running that short of a time man. You need longer to get the real benefit from it

Top Bottom