napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

MK-677 and water retention

lexluthor

Anyone experience water retention on MK-677. I was taking 12.5 mg which had no issues. I upped my dosage to 25 mg and my feet look like footballs, like trying to shove Stewie's head into my shoes. My knees also feel full / stiff. I've dropped my dosage back down to 12.5 mg and I've added some dandelion root caps.

Anyone have any suggestions?

I do not get any water retention on MK-677 but I have very potassium rich diet, and plenty of water intake. Both things are key to alleviating this

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Yeah, I got a bit of water retention. I spoke with Dylan and he had me up my potassium, which greatly helped even things out. Drinking more water will actually help too, though it sounds illogical.

it definitely has to do with your sodium/potassium ratio and this is a common occurrence with any type of hgh, ghr, secretagogue, etc.. if your ratios are off, which generally points toward low potassium intake, then you have the experience you are currently having with water retention... you must get in more potassium to offset the issue

it definitely has to do with your sodium/potassium ratio and this is a common occurrence with any type of hgh, ghr, secretagogue, etc.. if your ratios are off, which generally points toward low potassium intake, then you have the experience you are currently having with water retention... you must get in more potassium to offset the issue
Could you please advise, what is the proper way to get rid off this water retention caused by mk667?
if you could please post a protocol with dosage that will be great.

big fan of your vids, thanks

Could you please advise, what is the proper way to get rid off this water retention caused by mk667?
if you could please post a protocol with dosage that will be great.

big fan of your vids, thanks
you have to MAKE SURE you are taking in PLENTY of potassium and keeping your sodium at moderate levels... also, add dandelion root as well as its a natural diuretic... the water will come off in no time...

Top Bottom