Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Mixing Deca and Test Cyp in one syringe safely!

trank406

So I'm a noobie haha I've only pinned Test Cyp and that's for my TRT and I've been on it for a year. I was just wondering if I wanted to add Deca to my trt.. I know a lot of guys pin both liquids with the same syringe but I was wondering.. how do you do that safely without getting an infection. I couldn't find any videos on youtube that's why I ask.. thanks!

I do combined pins constantly. Right now it is Test C and Eq 2ccs together and a separate Primo 2.5ccs ... Sundays and Wednesdays. Not sure why there would be an infection concern any greater than with any pin unless you are speaking of sticking a draw needle into two different bottles maybe? I suppose out of an abundance of caution you could use two new and different draw needles if you wanted.

Its really nothing to worry about brother. First you draw the amount of air that you will be drawing from each compound. Then you inject the air into the first vial to offset the pressure. Without drawing, pull the pin and inject the rest of the air into the second compound. Then draw from each, swap to your pinning needle, and enjoy. Simple brother.

Sent from my SM-G900P

So I'm a noobie haha I've only pinned Test Cyp and that's for my TRT and I've been on it for a year. I was just wondering if I wanted to add Deca to my trt.. I know a lot of guys pin both liquids with the same syringe but I was wondering.. how do you do that safely without getting an infection. I couldn't find any videos on youtube that's why I ask.. thanks!
Let's say you are doing .5 cc of each. You'll push half a cc of air into each vial then draw up a half cc from each vial into the syringe, change needles and inject. Easy as pie bro

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

just draw them both in the same syringe, being sterile, and mix it, change the needle before pin. hell il mix 4 compounds at a time.

Okay cool. So I can use the same draw needle to fill both? And then just change the needle when ready to pin.. I could do that haha I think I'm just over analyzing like always haha better to be safe than sorry! Thanks guys!

Ya you can do exactly what they told you. Object the same amount of air you'll be drawing out in oil, and pull both the test and deca in the same syringe with the same needle and then change to a new needle to pin. At least that's what I do

Okay cool. So I can use the same draw needle to fill both? And then just change the needle when ready to pin.. I could do that haha I think I'm just over analyzing like always haha better to be safe than sorry! Thanks guys!

Yep that's all there is to it buddy. No need to overcomplicate things lol

You guys rock man thanks again for helping me out!

There is no risk of contamination, but be sure to wipe the septa with ipa on both vials.You have a sterile pin going through a sterile septum and into a sterile liquid.Then you withdraw the pin and it is still sterile, but instead of sticking yourself, you stick another sterile septum and pull up sterile liquid.
There is no place in the process that is not sterile ...unless you scratch your ass and then touuch the needle...so no scratching around!

Pretty much what everyone else said. Just draw it up amd your fine.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

There is no risk of contamination, but be sure to wipe the septa with ipa on both vials.You have a sterile pin going through a sterile septum and into a sterile liquid.Then you withdraw the pin and it is still sterile, but instead of sticking yourself, you stick another sterile septum and pull up sterile liquid.
There is no place in the process that is not sterile ...unless you scratch your ass and then touuch the needle...so no scratching around!

Hahahaha that last part cracked me up Jake.. what about if I scratch my nose is that okay? Hahaha just messing around. I'm a germophobe so I'm constantly washing my hands and using hand sanitizer.. so I'm sure I'll be safe. Thanks again for all your help guys! This place kicks ass!

Why would you think you would get an infection. Hoth vials and the syringe is sterile. This is an odd question.

I use slin pins so there's no changing needles. I just sterilize the tops of both vials and pin with the same needle. Never had a problem.

Ask me about Phurious Pharma!
Use code 'JS5' for 5% off any order!
Order at [email protected]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hahahaha that last part cracked me up Jake.. what about if I scratch my nose is that okay? Hahaha just messing around. I'm a germophobe so I'm constantly washing my hands and using hand sanitizer.. so I'm sure I'll be safe. Thanks again for all your help guys! This place kicks ass!

No don't pick out boogers either while you are in between vials. Pick them after the syringe is fully loaded!

I use slin pins so there's no changing needles. I just sterilize the tops of both vials and pin with the same needle. Never had a problem.

Yeah I heard slin pins are a lot easier.. by the way nice abs on your avatar man!

Do,you backload those Slin pins Jack?

Top Bottom