napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Milligrams to milliliters

flagnorfail12

I have a vial of 10 ml of test cyp. If I am taking 250mgs twice a week and the syringe is a 5 ml syringe then I should take a quarter of a ml each time correct??

What is the concentration of your cyp? If it's 250 mg/mL, then you should take one mL twice per week to get the desired 500 mg/week dosage. What are your stats?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey bro I just looked up your stats from your previous thread. The dosages that I laid out for you are correct. Personally, if I were you, who hasn't run test before, I would stick to around 250-350 mg/week. You will see about the same results as the higher dose, and you will see less sides and use less gear (and save money). To do this dose that I've laid out, you would inject just at or just over a half mL twice per week(assuming your cyp is 250mg/mL). Anything over about 200 mg/week of test is going to get you into supraphysiological levels, and that's when gains happen lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If your cyp is dosed at 250mg per ML and you have a 5ML syringe then the first 1ML mark on the syringe will equal to 250mg of testosterone Cypionate. If you fill up the whole syringe to the 5ML mark you will have 1250mg of the compound.

Sent from the swolest element under this atmosphere

You can take 1ML every 4 days or twice a week and it'll equate to 500mg weekly.

Sent from the swolest element under this atmosphere

I have a vial of 10 ml of test cyp. If I am taking 250mgs twice a week and the syringe is a 5 ml syringe then I should take a quarter of a ml each time correct??

Injectable steroids are odd mathematically because the units are mgs per ml. A weight per volume! So if your vial is 200mg/ml then each 1 ml gives 200mg. That is why when we write here on this board we use shorthand of 'Hey I am doing cyp200 once per week, or cyp300 once per week. We know this means he is getting 200mgs and 300 mgs respectively. So the way the vial is named is how many mgs you get per 1 ml.

Did I help or make it worse?? lol

are you understanding what everyone is telling you? i just want to make sure so your not taking in way too much etc...

And why do you have 5ml syringes. Lol. 3ml does the trick

PHURIOUS

well I got fat sausage fingers and there is prolly no way I could hold on to a damn 3 I can barely hold on to the damn 5's and push it in I need bigger wings on the syringe

Last edited:

You are overcomplicating things big time. I don't know why you have 5cc syringes, but what you need to know is the concentration of your test. It's probably 200/ml or 250/ml. It will be printed on the bottle. That is what 1ml in your syringe would be in milligrams. So if your test is 250/ml you would dose 1cc twice per week

Please also tell us your stats and experience. I'm assuming this is your first cycle

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Hey now I like the 5ml myself. Get a sick grip on that thing. Lol.

The dose thing, come on bro... it's math. Get a calculator.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Top Bottom