napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

MID & POST Cycle bloodwork. Which PANEL(S)?

Metalmaniac999

Bloodwork question:
I understand that bloodwork panels are to be done, PRE, MID, & POST. I just got my PRE-cycle FEMALE HORMONE PANEL bloodwork done through PrivateMDLabs today to establish my baseline. Trying to stay ahead of the game and do this right. Please bear with me guys. Thank you!

*QUESTION: When it comes time to do
•MID-cycle bloodwork
•POST-cycle bloodwork

...which PrivateMDLabs PANEL is the best choice? Do I need a more extensive panel? (Im presuming this is a YES.) If so, which PrivateMD Labs PANEL?

Bloodwork question:
I understand that bloodwork panels are to be done, PRE, MID, & POST. I just got my PRE-cycle FEMALE HORMONE PANEL bloodwork done through PrivateMDLabs today to establish my baseline. Trying to stay ahead of the game and do this right. Please bear with me guys. Thank you!

*QUESTION: When it comes time to do
•MID-cycle bloodwork
•POST-cycle bloodwork

...which PrivateMDLabs PANEL is the best choice? Do I need a more extensive panel? (Im presuming this is a YES.) If so, which PrivateMD Labs PANEL?

Your post cycle panel can be the same as your pre cycle, but for mid cycle you want the LC/ MS-MS uncapped test

yes, its the same test bro and you already know which one so you are good to go... if you run a 19-nor at anytime the you would need to add a prolactin test and its also smart to add cholesterol as well....

Top Bottom