napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Melanoton 2 .......

Does the powder form of this and HCG need to be refrigerated or is it shelve stable.
I am aware once water is added that it needs to be refrigerated.
If does need to be refrigerat d in powder form , I'd imagine it should be shipped with cold pack.

Cynnamonwoodberry said:
Does the powder form of this and HCG need to be refrigerated or is it shelve stable.
If does need to be refrigerat d in powder form , I'd imagine it should be shipped with cold pack.
Assuming you mean melatonin and hgh, then yes the powder is ok at room temp.

Cynnamonwoodberry said:

It does not need refrigerated as just a powder. Not until you add BAC water and make your mixture

I always do, I've heard different things about it but I think it will last a little longer refrigerated in any case.

it does not need refrigerated until its reconstituted and then it needs to be but not until then...

The darker and colder it is when/where you sleep, the more melatonin is released naturally. Also, I find that my bedtime pre-manufactured protein shake contains 3mg of mel already, plus a 1-2 3mg otc tabs works really well. Ad in some ZMA and oh boy.. very nice!
Just don't ingest anything with calcium along with ZMA or 1-2 hours before because it counteracts the magnesium in the ZMA and then you're basically just pissing out the money you spent on the ZMA eh
Top it off with some hawthorne berry tea, & mmm mm mmmm.. Zzz zZZ Zzzz

Geno

Top Bottom