Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Melanotan 2

Thats a peptide thats still in the research stages bro we dont understand the long term effects if there is any so I wouldnt go crazy with it for a long time mostly run precontest or during the summer . I just go too the tanning salon

Thats a peptide thats still in the research stages bro we dont understand the long term effects if there is any so I wouldnt go crazy with it for a long time mostly run precontest or during the summer . I just go too the tanning salon

I am not sure bro. I know there is loading phase and a maintenance phase. I think the mk1 is considered safer but it is lower.
I do know a guy that competes, and he loads, then goes into maintenence, and then switches to mk1 for the duration of the summer.

I live in south and have lots of days of warm sunshine, not sure. I can ask him if you want me to.

i was thinking of doing a 2mg loading phase, then do 1mg per week maintenance, from June to September

Turned all my freckles and moles jet BLACK on the first pre load week, I was worried about skin cancer and had me super sick in the morning , I came off it after 9 days .

It causes new freckles and can cause moles so I wouldn't imagine you'd want to stay on too long. I've grown many new freckles on it and it's kind of scary in terms of skin cancer. Who knows.

Ask me about Phurious Pharma!
[email protected]
Use code 'JS5' for 5% off any order!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i can tell you this... ive used it 5 different times... i never made it through any of them but one and that was a struggle... that shit had me throwing up within 2-3 minutes of injecting every time no matter how low i went and i also used 5 different companies... this is a side effect that is possible with it but it made me miserable and it made me so dark that it was just stupid... i looked fucking dumb as dark as i looked... i wouldn't touch that shit if you paid me... the ONLY thing i liked was the libido increase which was apparent immediately but it was pretty miserable every time and i wont go near it...

I really like the stuff. You can get as dark as you want. The queasiness subsides for me after about a week. I usually pin mine eat a few bites of something then hit the tanning bed. Literally got so dark a guy I know didn't recognize me lol. Hope you like having boners all the time cuz u can't stop em lol

Sent from my RCT6773W22B using Tapatalk

Banging away on the rockin bedsprings while puking...now that is Kinky!!! Plus I look nice and dark while being kinky!

I had great results on it. Did it for the last two summers. I have freckles and pale my whole life and this stuff got me a nice tan, alot of people said i looked great. i never got sick from it either or any of the boners. I started at .25mg a day for the first 10 days then up to .50mg a day for about a month (I'm very pale lol). After that I just did a .5 injection 2-3 times a week. really loved the stuff, didnt get any moles either.

LMAO yeah forgot about the almost instant hard on, nothing like being bent over the toilet puking from your toes with a raging boner ....fun times !

Top Bottom