napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Masteron P vs E

C

cbbram00

Does anyone run the longer ester?

What's your thoughts on this?

I'm guessing it also depends on the other compounds being used?

Re: RE: Masteron A vs E

cbbram said:

I'm assuming you mean Masteron Enanthate or Masteron Propionate. The only difference is the ester attached. I prefer the long ester version myself, but have used both. Identical results, just different pinning schedules, and times to reach peak and clear out

Re: RE: Re: RE: Masteron A vs E

RickRock said:
cbbram said:

I'm assuming you mean Masteron Enanthate or Masteron Propionate. The only difference is the ester attached. I prefer the long ester version myself, but have used both. Identical results, just different pinning schedules, and times to reach peak and clear out

Yes! Thanks for clearing that up... I must have been confusing myself with the Tren esters...

Makes sense... Thanks

I may consider trying Mast in the future...

Can I expect something similar to Proviron with Mast but to a greater degree?

yes, but mast will be stronger and have more effects you could say.

your not going to get all you can with prov that you can with mast. But if your not that lean, proviron may be a solid choice, 50-75mg will work well.

Re: RE: Re: Masteron P vs E

cbbram said:
Yes, masteron is much stronger. The main thing to remember is in order to get the cosmetic affects of masteron you need to be sub 10% bodyfat. Otherwise the only benefit you'll see from it is a libido increase

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Masteron P vs E

RickRock said:
cbbram said:
Yes, masteron is much stronger. The main thing to remember is in order to get the cosmetic affects of masteron you need to be sub 10% bodyfat. Otherwise the only benefit you'll see from it is a libido increase
Makes sense... Hard to see the hardness if you're fat... Lol

you ll get a bit more from it than just that, but not too much. being 10% is kinda the rule with mast. Otherwise your just lowering your SHBG levels a lot.

i have ran them both... i like mast e a lot... you definitely get sick of pinning every other day bro... don't waste time or money on mast unless your under 10% body fat though bro... the benefits are there in other areas but its main purpose is defeated... its amazing but only in the right circumstance... if your not ready for that but want something with similar effects (not as strong but like it) then stack proviron with s4...

Top Bottom