napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

MASTERON FACTS: A NEW VIDEO BY DYLAN GEMELLI

Definitely one if my most favorite compounds to run. If you are really lean, Masteron really shines and will bring out that hard, grainy, and vascular look. Great video, and nice information Dylan

I have built me a nice cycle with mast to run next spring as my 2nd cycle. I can't wait, I'm going to do a long recomp over the winter, once I'm finished cutting and then next spring I'm planning on hitting another hard cut but with some mast.

I love mast. I don't normally use it to its full potential though. I should but aggression gets me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ibleedoranbla said:
I hope I'm lean enough to get the benefits from it by the time I use it next spring.

Youll still get the muscle hardening and a little vascularity, what you really need to be lean for is how it really dries you out and allows the muscle striations to pop. Its also awesome for well being and libido, but for those two things proviron can also be used

Sent using Tapatalk

ibleedoranbla said:
I hope I'm lean enough to get the benefits from it by the time I use it next spring.

That is honestly where Masteron will blow you away with its effects. If you are 10% or under it really is incredible what it can do to enhance a physique

Re: RE: Re: MASTERON FACTS: A NEW VIDEO BY DYLAN GEMELLI

RickRock said:
ibleedoranbla said:

That is honestly where Masteron will blow you away with its effects. If you are 10% or under it really is incredible what it can do to enhance a physique
Well, I plan on being at the very worst 10% when I run it. The problem is, I kind of jumped the gun when I picked it up because I also picked up some sust300 to run with it. The more I have learned since I picked it up is that sust probably isn't the best ester to run with the mast.

ibleedoranbla said:
RickRock said:
"ibleedoranbla" said:

Well, I plan on being at the very worst 10% when I run it. The problem is, I kind of jumped the gun when I picked it up because I also picked up some sust300 to run with it. The more I have learned since I picked it up is that sust probably isn't the best ester to run with the mast.

Not really true scientifically man ... Test is test you have more control over the estro sides and stabilizing bloods levels than you may have thought.. One of my best cutting cycles ever was test deca, its not always the compound but how you choose to utilize them through diet diet training and diet

Sent using Tapatalk

Re: RE: Re: MASTERON FACTS: A NEW VIDEO BY DYLAN GEMELLI

KingWizard said:
ibleedoranbla said:
"RickRock" said:
"ibleedoranbla" said:

Not really true scientifically man ... Test is test you have more control over the estro sides and stabilizing bloods levels than you may have thought.. One of my best cutting cycles ever was test deca, its not always the compound but how you choose to utilize them through diet diet training and diet

Sent using Tapatalk
That's good to hear. I'll be trying it out next spring.

Masteron is amazing for what it does... it truly is... i just see far too many guys mis use it and not get what they were expecting... so many guys think its some miracle for weight loss or even an AI and neither are true... masteron is AN AESTHETIC... yes, it has other qualities but it's main purpose is that of an aesthetic... when you get something that has a stand out quality, you use it for that purpose... if your not in the proper condition, it literally makes no sense, especially to get upset or knock it when the main culprit is YOU and not the compound... so many guys have convinced others that it's just fine to run it at a higher body fat... Sure, you CAN run it but SHOULD YOU is the question and the answer is simply NO you should not... Its pointless otherwise, im sorry... Now, if you are in the right condition, you won't find anything that can touch it especially because of the little to no sides... one could argue halo makes you harder but at what cost? You have to factor in EVERYTHING that goes along with things and masteron is at the top of the class when looking at it thoroughly...

Mast is like liquid DHT and it's benefits are as such. If you are not under 10% BF, you will still benefit from masteron's effects but you will not see the visible changes that it can make for the lean gents.

Top Bottom