Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Looking to do a Dbol Cycle

vahgirpar

I have been doing research on Dbol. With my background in medicine, being a physician, I am very well aware of the physiology, pharmacology, and effects, whether wanted or adverse, of the drug. I know about PCT and stacking with Testosterone in order to keep harder gains, which all makes sense.

So I am looking to start a 12 week cycle, and since you seem very knowledgeable, I was wondering if you can just check my work here:

Weeks 1-2: 500mg Test with 20mg Dbol
Weeks 3-6: 500mg Test with 30mg Dbol
Weeks 7-12: 500mg Test
Weeks 15-18: Tapering dosage of a SERM

Throughout the 18 weeks I would take a N2guard.

Please tell me your thoughts/advice on the above.

Furthermore, I was wondering if you had any information on where to get these products. Obviously, I know I need a prescription for testosterone and for a SERM, but I can't just write myself a script. So I would need the test, the dbol, the SERM, and the N2guard, but I have not a clue where to get these products. Even through my research, all I found was how risky it can be to get unsafe, badly measured, or counterfeit products online. I want to avoid all of this at all costs.

Why aren't you going to use an AI during the cycle? You need to get some aromasin to keep estrogen under control. 10 mgs EOD would be a good starting point. You can get it from ag-guys or sarms1.com - both companies provide very high quality products, and it is all a matter of convenience when it comes to the choice between the two. As for the steroids themselves, check out the source section of the forum - there you will find information on all kinds of suppliers, and feedback from their customers - this way you will be able to make a more informed choice.

An AI and a SERM pretty much do the same thing to limit the estrogen-like effects of these drugs. You typically use these as PCT to regain your naturally hormonal control. With the amount of research I have found, you would use these during the cycle for two reasons: 1. If you were extra precautious about the estrogen effects; 2. You were not taking it and developed estrogen like effects suddenly. Furthermore, an AI can contribute to the already negative effects the test/Dbol place on cholesterol metabolism in the body. Test/Dbol alone are going to throw your cholesterol panel out of whack (raising LDL, lowering HDL), an AI is just going to increase this effect through a positive feedback mechanism. The SERM does not have any effect on cholesterol metabolism while still mitigating the estrogen-like effects.

With all my studies in medicine and research for this, I have always learned to taper when dealing with hormonal regulations. You never want to abruptly stop (or start for that matter) any type of hormone therapy, whether that is taking steroids or for medicinal purposes. The body is highly fine tuned when it comes to hormonal regulation, which is why PCT is so necessary to begin with.

Thank you for the SARM introduction. I actually have not really heard of it too much before, but will definitely look into it.

What would testing my test levels have to do with this? Is this a precautionary thing? Or just to see if I am eligible to get prescribed testosterone? Because if it is the latter, I already know I would not be eligible just symptomatically.

An AI and a SERM pretty much do the same thing to limit the estrogen-like effects of these drugs. You typically use these as PCT to regain your naturally hormonal control. With the amount of research I have found, you would use these during the cycle for two reasons: 1. If you were extra precautious about the estrogen effects; 2. You were not taking it and developed estrogen like effects suddenly. Furthermore, an AI can contribute to the already negative effects the test/Dbol place on cholesterol metabolism in the body. Test/Dbol alone are going to throw your cholesterol panel out of whack (raising LDL, lowering HDL), an AI is just going to increase this effect through a positive feedback mechanism. The SERM does not have any effect on cholesterol metabolism while still mitigating the estrogen-like effects.

It is a choice proven by many bodybuilders along the many years of steroid use in sports - SERMs are not good enough for on-cycle estrogen control. Besides, unlike SERMs and Arimidex, there are AI's which will not affect your cholesterol levels. For instance, Aromasin will increase the levels of good cholesterol, and decrease of the bad cholesterol. Additionally, it will increase free test levels, and will lead to an increase of 25% in IGF-1 production - so you can assume how beneficial it is for muscle growth. Besides, aromasin is a suicide AI, so there will be no danger of estrogen rebound happening after ending the cycle.

With all my studies in medicine and research for this, I have always learned to taper when dealing with hormonal regulations. You never want to abruptly stop (or start for that matter) any type of hormone therapy, whether that is taking steroids or for medicinal purposes. The body is highly fine tuned when it comes to hormonal regulation, which is why PCT is so necessary to begin with.

While you can tapper the dosages of SERMs and AI's, it is quite pointless to tapper the dosages of steroids. In any case your body will stop natural testosterone production the moment you start using steroids, no matter if it is 20 or 30 mgs of Dianabol, but the bodybuilding benefits of Dianabol will differ a lot between the two different dosages.

Top Bottom