Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Liver and kidney functions

zamrka

Dears ,

Im 29 yrs , 6 feet , 190 LBs , 10% BF
Only on supplement now and a high protein diet 180-200 gram per day
Im all clean now and i finshed my pct 3 month a go i did my blood check and it was good however i found that my liver and my kindny functions are as below :

Liver function:
Results Unit Reference
SGPT ( ALT ) 46 U/L 0-49
SHOT( AST ) H (55 ) U/L 0-34

Kindny function :

Serum creatnine 0.82 Mg/dl 0.7-1.3
Serum urea H57 Mg/dl 10-45

So if you guys can help me out to know if that consider a good rates or its just out of the normal ranges
Regards in advance

Were you on orals during your cycle?

our values don't look awful, just slightly elevated. I would incorporate some TUDCA asap and I'm sure it will get those values back in range. Just my .02

Not really sure what to do about the Kidney values....

no man only test cycle , so is it considered a bad result ot just a normal elevation ??

Last edited:
Hmmm. Well they are really not that alarming of numbers in my opinion. Get some Liver and Kidney support supps and see if that helps.

I'm guessing you don't have any bloodwork pre-cycle? It's possible your numbers have always been slightly elevated

Dears ,

Im 29 yrs , 6 feet , 190 LBs , 10% BF
Only on supplement now and a high protein diet 180-200 gram per day
Im all clean now and i finshed my pct 3 month a go i did my blood check and it was good however i found that my liver and my kindny functions are as below :

Liver function:
Results Unit Reference
SGPT ( ALT ) 46 U/L 0-49
SHOT( AST ) H (55 ) U/L 0-34

Kindny function :

Serum creatnine 0.82 Mg/dl 0.7-1.3
Serum urea H57 Mg/dl 10-45

So if you guys can help me out to know if that consider a good rates or its just out of the normal ranges
Regards in advance

Those numbers are not worrisome lifting weights elevated your liver values. My normal liver levels are at 59 and I have had all test done and no issues. I would't worry but you can use Cycle assist to help with your values get lower I run cycle assist just for health benefits even on my TRT doses.

Those levels are only slightly elevated, and nothing really to be alarmed about. Adding in some milk thistle and NAC will bring those into normal range

Thank you for the great information, you guys are the most trustful source of information, Keep it fellows

High AST and urea probably becouse of the high protein ingestion.
I had the same and it all became normal after I reduced my protein

Yea mate it's possible ,, but what happened after you reduced the protein intake?? Did you lost some of your gains??

Top Bottom