napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Little cut from fitness science

oh fuck not this guy... i cant STAND this guy... he's full of shit... he's never seen high prolactin? what kind of fucking "doctor" is he... he's clueless... he's completely full of shit... deca does not convert to estrogen and a fucked up ratio of prolactin to estrogen is what would induce it with deca or tren... he's a moron to say the least... i have no idea why you are even watching this fucking CLOWN...

Idk bro...I disagree with it...he said aromasin isn't the answer for estrogen control but arimidex is...aromasin is the only one that will control the problem..arimidex just really treats the "symptoms" plus he talking about deca and to use Nolvadex at sign of Gyno....Nolvadex will actually increase the Gyno..so Dr or not that just ain't right

Idk bro...I disagree with it...he said aromasin isn't the answer for estrogen control but arimidex is...aromasin is the only one that will control the problem..arimidex just really treats the "symptoms" plus he talking about deca and to use Nolvadex at sign of Gyno....Nolvadex will actually increase the Gyno..so Dr or not that just ain't right

EXACTLY... hes so far off and what he's saying is actually dangerous... hes going to get people hurt with that shit advice... thats no bull shit

Weird...so no sides if we stick to just the nandros??? We knew about prolactin and prostaglandins in the 60's

This guy couldn't be farther off base with what he's saying. He shouldn't be giving advice at all. This is ridiculous

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I've seen the videos but never had the itch to watch them. Sounds like he's full of bro science.

Phurious Pharma Rep
Email me at [email protected]

Top Bottom