napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Liquid Aromasin (exemestane)

pkslayer987

Hi can anyone please recommend a source to buy liquid exemestane/aromasin?

Greatly appreciate any help. Thank you guys.

Introduction:

Hey guys so sorry for not introducing myself first, I'm new here and I posted this late at night.
Stats:

Height: 5'8"
Weight: 155
Body fat %: Not sure since I have not checked in a while, but around 10-12% last time I checked (1.5 months ago)
Years of training: Around 3 years

Last edited:
1. You're making the mistake i did by not introducing urself on first post and ask directly for a source..

2. why does it have to be liquid ?

Hi can anyone please recommend a source to buy liquid exemestane/aromasin?

Greatly appreciate any help. Thank you guys.
Lots of great sources on this board. How about introducing yourself with stats, experience, etc...then Send me a pm and I'll get you a list for biotech

1. You're making the mistake i did by not introducing urself on first post and ask directly for a source..

2. why does it have to be liquid ?

Hey bro, so sorry for not introducing myself. New here and I posted this super late at night.

2. I heard liquid aromasin is slightly better than pill?

Hey bro, so sorry for not introducing myself. New here and I posted this super late at night.

2. I heard liquid aromasin is slightly better than pill?
Doesn't matter if its liquid or pill. Comes down to the source. The only advantage to liquid is it's easy to alter and change your dose, where pill you are limited to whatever concentration the pills are

Doesn't matter if its liquid or pill. Comes down to the source. The only advantage to liquid is it's easy to alter and change your dose, where pill you are limited to whatever concentration the pills are

Oh okay, sounds good. Hopefully can find a good source then, appreciate the help.

Why do you need a source at 21 years old you shouldn't be running steroids.

Yes, at you're age steroids shouldn't even be in your mind. You're too young

Top Bottom