napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

LGD and RAD140 in same cycle

sleeping_giant

Anyone have any experience using both within the same cycle? From the research i have done, it appears that these are two of the more powerful SARMS, and also two of the more suppressive. I'm not really concerned about suppression from either, but running both seems like it might be fairly high on a 12 week.

Thanks a bunch as always guys.

Anyone have any experience using both within the same cycle? From the research i have done, it appears that these are two of the more powerful SARMS, and also two of the more suppressive. I'm not really concerned about suppression from either, but running both seems like it might be fairly high on a 12 week.

It's a part of a couple different sarms stacks from pure essence to use LGD and RAD together. I'm sure you will see plenty of feedback popping up on them stacked soon, but it's certainly an extremely powerful combo

its not too much nor too high whatsoever, not even close... if your really wanting to bulk with sarms, this would be the way to go...

Top Bottom