napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

L carnitine and clen

I wouldn't recommend Clen at all for anyone, female or male. The side effcts are way too harsh and it's very unhealthy for you.

What exactly are your goals? If you are looking for fat loss, sarms are a much better and safer option that are actually going to be far more effective.

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

why on earth ANYONE would want to use clen is one i will never understand and constantly has me smfh... so, its smart to put that much strain on your heart, cause long and short term damage, have tremors, shakes, heart skipping beats etc... so you can lose a few pounds that your going to gain back after you discontinue use... all me crazy, but thats not making much sense to me.. you can stack whatever you want but should you? absolutely not... GW501516 and SR9009 will not only be more beneficial but have NO side effects whatsoever... thats up to you, and if your have a wish to hurt yourself, there's nothing better than clen... its definitely great at that...

L carnitine is safe too stack with anything its a very good dietary supplament that helps with fat loss and metabolism its not a performance enhancer or risky fat loss stimulant .clen on the other hand is nasty shit ugh and it makes me hungry as fuck so I blow my diet and run around shaking like a crackhead with Parkinson's all day no thanks

Top Bottom