napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Knowing about anavar and clunbutrol side effects

hulpulga

...i m using anavar 10mg tablets and clenbutrol both for d first time..dis is my strting peroid so plz tell me if der is any side effects of dis steroids n how to secure from dis to harm in our liver or blood...What should we do for our safety during dis 4 week to 6 week cycle...

You didn't already start this, did you? Please stop and educate yourself first. Anavar and clen only as a cycle is terrible. What are your stats?

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Oh boy here we go again

Sent from my RCT6773W22B using Tapatalk

If these are really sincere posts.....I'm seriously shocked and disgusted that anyone would be so lazy and not educate themselves BEFORE putting a powerful substance into their body
WTF happened to making a fully informed decision

Stats and experience first please before advice is given

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Is anyone thinking a troll?
Yup...my troll alert monitor is going off like crazy...seems kind of odd too that these have started happening after some discussions we had on here last week about this exact thing
If these are really sincere posts.....I'm seriously shocked and disgusted that anyone would be so lazy and not educate themselves BEFORE putting a powerful substance into their body

...i m using anavar 10mg tablets and clenbutrol both for d first time..dis is my strting peroid so plz tell me if der is any side effects of dis steroids n how to secure from dis to harm in our liver or blood...What should we do for our safety during dis 4 week to 6 week cycle...

im having a really hard time understanding you man... can you please try to type in a normal way so i can understand? what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat? what are your goals? anavar and clenbuterol together is just horrible... clen on its own is something i simply will not recommend in any way, shape or form... anavar on its own is just sad... this is a very terrible plan and scenario.. give me your stats and i can help you fix everything here...

these ARE NOT TROLL POSTS SO PLEASE STOP SAYING THAT... these are all emails i get daily and they are being posted here as opposed to emails being sent constantly... none of these are trolls or they would be immediately banned

these ARE NOT TROLL POSTS SO PLEASE STOP SAYING THAT... these are all emails i get daily and they are being posted here as opposed to emails being sent constantly... none of these are trolls or they would be immediately banned
Just saw this soz for the comment
Troles fluiding this forum no good man

Sent from my SCL23 using Tapatalk

Sent from my SCL23 using Tapatalk

im having a really hard time understanding you man... can you please try to type in a normal way so i can understand? what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat? what are your goals? anavar and clenbuterol together is just horrible... clen on its own is something i simply will not recommend in any way, shape or form... anavar on its own is just sad... this is a very terrible plan and scenario.. give me your stats and i can help you fix everything here...
I'm having a hard time understanding you man... Can you please try to type in a normal way so I can understand? <<<< This statement... That shyt was funny as fuck lmao. And fucked up part is you wasn't even trying to be funny... I'm dead over that comment hahaha

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom