napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Key components to running a safe anabolic steroid cycle: A new video by Dylan Gemelli

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
As we see on a day by day basis, there are FAR more reckless cycle layouts, use etc... Many are misguided or simply do not know or understand what they are doing... In this video I provide all the key steps and components to ensuring the safest steroid cycle is ran and that a person can not only achieve success but health and longevity as well... Do not miss this video!

Key components to running a safe anabolic steroid cycle: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eY6MnJeCaEc&feature=youtu.be

This is a MUST WATCH for anybody new to the world of anabolic steroids. Please pay close attention to this video

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

This is a MUST WATCH for anybody new to the world of anabolic steroids. Please pay close attention to this video

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

microscope.jpg

I pay close attention to all Dylan's videos. my be not this close , there are so many that don't understand what they are doing

i really appreciate the feedback guys... im trying to make more and more videos that just open peoples eyes more to things going on around them... there is far too much bull shit being past around and i have an obligation to get as much of this information out to everyone...

i love this shit dylan!! been a sun for your channel for AGES!! and if i need advice your the man for it !!

I am more than happy to help... whatever i can do to ensure the safety of everyone will always be a top priority to me...

Great vid as always! Is it bad that I like how Dylan is becoming increasingly ornery? haha jk The kids need tough love sometimes.

Top Bottom