napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Just to introduce myself!

21infantry

Former Infantrymen retired from wounds suffered in Afghanistan, what has brought me here is, going to from very fit to very fat now going back to very fit. I'm approcing the 40 year mark and things are not getting easier, to get the phsyiche and power I have always dreamed about. I'm now almost 2 years into that journey and very interested in supplementing my diet and workouts ( I powerlift). Other then Sarms which seem pretty cut and clear, the whole gear world throws me off on almost every aspect of it. I'm here to learn and maybe one day take part in the experience.

Thanks

Welcome to AR brother. You are in the right place, and there's a lot to learn here. We are happy to have you in the family and look forward to helping you out best we can. If you have any questions or concerns let us know. And I thank you for your service brother!!

21infantry said:
Former Infantrymen retired from wounds suffered in Afghanistan, what has brought me here is, going to from very fit to very fat now going back to very fit. I'm approcing the 40 year mark and things are not getting easier, to get the phsyiche and power I have always dreamed about. I'm now almost 2 years into that journey and very interested in supplementing my diet and workouts ( I powerlift). Other then Sarms which seem pretty cut and clear, the whole gear world throws me off on almost every aspect of it. I'm here to learn and maybe one day take part in the experience.

Thanks

welcome to adrenaline rush bro! its great to have you and an honor as well to have someone who risked their life for all of us... im truly sorry you suffered the injuries you did but your efforts are nothing short of heroic and that is not only recognized but truly appreciated. thank you for all that you have done. that type of thing could never be repaid but what can be done is giving you the very best advice and guidance on the planet and a chance to be part of a family, which you have all of here... let me know if you ever need any help along the way

21infantry said:

Thanks

Welcome man, retired USAF here, I bet you laughed lol. anyway you will feel right at home here, a lot of knowledge and great advice!! if it is said here and it is not right someone will correct. This group of moderators and professionals will steer you in the right direction for whatever it is your goals are. and they will advise you what not to do if it is dangerous or unhealthy for you!! that's what I love about this place. its just a no shit fun place to hang out and soak up all this knowledge. you will see, once again welcome and good luck with your sarms stack

Welcome! Thank you for your service first and foremost. I was disabled in a car accident in 2009 and I am slowly getting back to the healthy guy I was 6 years ago. I'm 10 years younger than you so I can only imagine how much harder it is for you. I'm excited to see how you progress!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Top Bottom