napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

July OFFERS!

hipocampus.me

15% DISCOUNT

A 15% discount had been created right now. It will last until July the 16th or until it will be used 50 times. I wouldnt miss it!

All the products (but Testoa C250, Proviron Bayer and Testosterone Enanthate Norma) are qualified to get this discount.

There is no minimum order.

Do not miss this 15% discount! Just add the coupon code just5015 when checking out!

Do not miss it!!

PRODUCT OF THE MONTH

Testoa C250 was choosen as the PRODUCT OF THE MONTH in JULY. It means you can buy 5 units and pay just for 4 of them! (47.00 USD each vial). No coupon code is needed for it and it will be available for the whole month.

Do not miss it!!

JUNE´S BEST SELLER

Proviron Bayer was the best seller product last month and we had decided to give you 6 USD in store credit for your next order for each box of Proviron you would buy during the first 10 days in July!

Add this product to your shopping cart and once your order in being shipped you will receive a gift coupon for it. The amount of this gift will be 6 USD per each Proviron item you had ordered and will expire 30 days after it´s being generated. It´s an amazing opportunity to test this product if you hadn´t done so yet!!

To receive this credit your order should be placed and paid before July the 10th.

REVIEW US! REVIEW OUR PRODUCTS!

Write a review in any of the forum where you are active member in and get a 10% discount code for your next order.

Write a review in our online store about any of the products you had used so far and get a 10% discount code for your next order.

hipocampus.me

Top Bottom