Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Its all about the recovery.

Thanasi

taking mk-677 - LDG and gw-501516

Four days in with cycle- ended my workout last friday night at 10pm.
Saturday morning workout at 11:00a.m. hack squat 340-- squat 315-- leg press 850 then bi workout. Went home ate and then went to work laboring physically for 5 hours. Prior to sarms i had to rest 3 minutes between sets now only 1 minute 30 seconds.

Absolutely amazing energy, not sure if its the combination or just one of the sarms that is responsible.

the point here is the recovery. The Saturday morning workout after a friday night work out was always an exhausting grind which would wipe me out for the rest of the weekend.

sounds like sarmsx brother it is truly amazing wait til you hit the cardio with gw and sr9009. but the 2 you have is a great combo as well. that's why we tell people 1 or 2 are good but damn a stack of 3 or more is just fucking insane

so you recommend adding sr9009? and how would you work it in?

for sure. Sr plus gw is a miracle as far as I am concerned.You go to do cardio and you cannot tire yourself out.

Sorry-I didnt answer all of your question. I take sr @ 10mg morning ,noon and then again around 7pm

Last edited:
hell yes just add it in now and run it throughout your other weeks the problem with a lot of folks is the amount of dosing throughout the day 5-6 times a day but for me it wasn't a prob I just had It on my desk and hit it when need to. it is certainly I will have in every cycle from now on im addicted wtf

SR is absolutely perfect to add in... THANK YOU for the update... im thrilled to hear your experience is so great this early on... there's plenty more to come... you have not even scratched the surface yet... keep pushing yourself and you will see tht you can reach amazing new heights and you can get far more out of your workouts than ever... add sr as soon as you can... run it 12 - 16 weeks as well...

taking mk-677 - LDG and gw-501516

Four days in with cycle- ended my workout last friday night at 10pm.
Saturday morning workout at 11:00a.m. hack squat 340-- squat 315-- leg press 850 then bi workout. Went home ate and then went to work laboring physically for 5 hours. Prior to sarms i had to rest 3 minutes between sets now only 1 minute 30 seconds.

Absolutely amazing energy, not sure if its the combination or just one of the sarms that is responsible.

the point here is the recovery. The Saturday morning workout after a friday night work out was always an exhausting grind which would wipe me out for the rest of the weekend.
You gotta love the amazing recovery and endurance you get on sarms bro, and you are running some great ones for that. The recovery on MK677 and lgd is unreal, and gw just takes workouts to a whole new level

Sr9009 would be about the best thing you could add in here to really take it up a notch, so I highly suggest it

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Top Bottom