napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Interpretation of Blood Tests

opticalman

Hello everyone, I decided to get some blood tests done during my cycle. I usually do them before and after. I would like your help in interpreting the results considering the compounds I am taking. Currently, I am doing 300 mg per week of testosterone enanthate, 300 mg of primobolan, 300 mg of masteron, 50 mg proviron per day and 40 mg of anavar per day. Based on the values, is everything normal or should I change something in my cycle or supplementation? I have no health issues at the moment. Thank you in advance for your responses.

Based on what I have read here, even with a slightly elevated estradiol level, I shouldn't consider aromatase inhibitors, right?

Laboratory Report Details​

• Proteins
    • Albumin: 47 g/L (Range: 35 - 50)
    • SHBG: 30.2 nmol/L (Range: 20.6 - 76.7)
  • Hormones
    • FSH: <0.3 IU/L (Male range: 1.5 - 12.4)
    • LH: <0.3 IU/L (Male range: 1.7 - 8.6)
    • Oestradiol: 183.0 pmol/L (Male range: 41.4 - 159)
    • Testosterone: 157.00 nmol/L (Range: 8.64 - 29)
    • Free Testosterone - Calculated: 5.19 nmol/L (Range: 0.16 - 0.47)
    • Free Androgen Index: 519.9 % (Range: 24.3 - 72.1)
    • Prolactin: 127.0 mIU/L (Range: 86 - 324)
  • Adrenal Hormones
    • DHEA Sulphate: 5.9 umol/L (Range: 1.2 - 8.98)

It is elevated.. not to the point of concern but you should see with this that you are estrogen prone so i would use one... consider this.. you are on a moderate dose of test along with using SEVERAL compounds with estrogen lowering properties and STILL have it elevated.. so i would use one or the other of aromasin or arimidex.. you clearly need it...

Thanks for the response, Dylan. Anyway, I have never suffered from gynecomastia or nipple sensitivity. I will use Arimidex. What dose do you recommend?

Top Bottom