Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Info and help

zebykg

Hi Dylan,
Just watched your video on Sarms and I became very interested! I am not very savvy on them nor have I ever taken them! A friend of mine recommended them so I started searching which lead me to watching your video! I have taken test before but not really a fan. As far as I have heard on Sarms, they seem to be deserving of a chance. I am a football cornerback and would like to put on some more size but also keep my agility up to par if not more so. I would say that will be involved more so in my training rather than the supplement. I am not sure on the exacts of NCAA standards for testing and I know even gnc supps can disqualify you from playing. How long do sarms stay in your system? Anything else you can provide me with and any recommendations you have for a stack would be greatly appreciated!
Thank you

Hi Dylan,
Just watched your video on Sarms and I became very interested! I am not very savvy on them nor have I ever taken them! A friend of mine recommended them so I started searching which lead me to watching your video! I have taken test before but not really a fan. As far as I have heard on Sarms, they seem to be deserving of a chance. I am a football cornerback and would like to put on some more size but also keep my agility up to par if not more so. I would say that will be involved more so in my training rather than the supplement. I am not sure on the exacts of NCAA standards for testing and I know even gnc supps can disqualify you from playing. How long do sarms stay in your system? Anything else you can provide me with and any recommendations you have for a stack would be greatly appreciated!
Thank you

make sure to watch my videos and read my articles on sarms... here's where to start with my articles... https://www.isarms.com/selective-androgen-receptor-modulators

as far as what you run for a cycle... i need to know your stats... age/height/weight/body fat? let me know and im more than happy to get this all set up for you... generally for size and agility, i would recommend the following cycle... the cycle can be purchased at www.sarmsx.com

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Hi Dylan,
Thank you

If you are tested in the NCAA, I'm sure you are probably tested for sarms so you are going to want to make sure you are off of sarms a good 4-6 weeks at least before a test just to make sure bro. It's still a risk no matter what, because I don't know exactly what the detection time is, but I want you to keep that in mind

How old are you, and what is your height, weight, bodyfat?

A good sarms stack for your goals would look like this from www.sarmsx.com

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/ultra-recomp-stack-12-weeks-2

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Top Bottom