Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Important health question

sacarate

Hey man. I'm on my first cycle ever. I was using winstrol and lgd4033 for 2 weeks. also using liver care and coq10 for the heart. About 2 days ago I realized that I'm going to the bathroom more often then usually. I immediately dropped the cycle and started PCT. I'm using arimestage pct. Also I liver care. Could this be my prostate getting enlarged? I did everything right. If it is the prostate, will it go back to normal.. I'm currently prepping for a show.

LOL...you think you did "everything right?"

uhhhhh...where is your testosterone base

you believe "doing everything right" includes running an oral only cycle?
you are flying blind in the dark

no, you did not do anything right because you ran an oral only cycle which is literally the stupidest thing you could do... you did NOTHING right... watch this video... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0n7AFV4HBSg&t=400s

not to mention you ran NO pct... that is NOT even close to a pct you ran and you did not protect yourself with an oral steroid... what about blood pressure, kidneys, cholesterol, lipids etc?? you did nothing right... did you have previous prostate problems or family prostate history? what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat? cycle history???

Lol.. you think your prostate enlarged in two weeks.. damn man, put the gear down and get educated before you jump into the deep end. The most intelligent thing you did was stop the cycle. Orals only cycles are a terrible idea.

What's your stats and training/PED history?

You did the right thing when you stopped your cycle because it seems to me you haven't even educated yourself enough to be taking anything whatsoever.

But just FYI the reason you where going to the bathroom more often was not enlarged prostrate. It was the Winstrol making you shed water weight imo. If you did a little more research you may have put 2 and 2 together.

Besides you never run any steroid without an injectable testosterone as a base.

[Use the name Sdbronco for 10% off your order! Pm me for Titan Research price list]

Hey man. I'm on my first cycle ever. I was using winstrol and lgd4033 for 2 weeks. also using liver care and coq10 for the heart. About 2 days ago I realized that I'm going to the bathroom more often then usually. I immediately dropped the cycle and started PCT. I'm using arimestage pct. Also I liver care. Could this be my prostate getting enlarged? I did everything right. If it is the prostate, will it go back to normal.. I'm currently prepping for a show.

It looks more to me like you are doing everything wrong. There's nothing there that is right bro. The cycle is terrible, you have no test base, and your pct is a joke and not a pct at all

What is your stats and experience?

Top Bottom