napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

I won SARM caps.

JLM1995

I won SARM capsules from a company in America with the name of SAR supplements, LGD-4033. I have been reading up a lot about it and it seems like a very good product but I have one concern: they are capsules. I have been reading up and it seems like capsule form SARMs are a no-no. Just as excited as I am that I got it for free, I also don't want to take anything that's not of optimal quality. Thoughts?

I won SARM capsules from a company in America with the name of SAR supplements, LGD-4033. I have been reading up a lot about it and it seems like a very good product but I have one concern: they are capsules. I have been reading up and it seems like capsule form SARMs are a no-no. Just as excited as I am that I got it for free, I also don't want to take anything that's not of optimal quality. Thoughts?

Unfortunately you did not win sarms... Chances ate you won prohormones and fillers... I would not touch them

Thank you guys. I will just give it away. If I'm going to use anything I want to be as safe as possible and get the best quality that I can. :)

Well your in the right Place for that!

I appreciate it a lot. It's hard to find a source of information where I stay. Everyone has the kind of "yolo" mentallity. I'm glad I'm part of a community who will preach safety and effectiveness.

Thank you guys. I will just give it away. If I'm going to use anything I want to be as safe as possible and get the best quality that I can. :)

Yeh, I wouldn't even use it if I was given it bro. I'd stick with pure essence. Can't go wrong with anything there. It's just too much of a risk with the capsulated stuff

Yeh, I wouldn't even use it if I was given it bro. I'd stick with pure essence. Can't go wrong with anything there. It's just too much of a risk with the capsulated stuff

Thank you brother. I am definitely not going to use it. I just don't know how I will get Pure Essence shipped to South-Africa. Customs.

Thank you brother. I am definitely not going to use it. I just don't know how I will get Pure Essence shipped to South-Africa. Customs.
I understand brother. Pure essence ships without labeling on the bottles so usually getting through customs is pretty easy. They are color coded so you can tell the difference

I understand brother. Pure essence ships without labeling on the bottles so usually getting through customs is pretty easy. They are color coded so you can tell the difference

I will definitely try to order some one day and just see. If they test the substance, it won't come up as a drug am I correct?

Top Bottom